Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

TPWD 2023-24 Public Drawn Hunt Booklet is Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TPWD 2023-24 Public Drawn Hunt Booklet is Out!

Public Drawn Hunt for 2023-24 is now available. See the link! https://tpwd.texas.gov/huntwild/hunt...tegories.phtml

Originally posted by MtnMike View Post
    Public Drawn Hunt for 2023-24 is now available. See the link! https://tpwd.texas.gov/huntwild/hunt...tegories.phtml
    Good Luck everyone!!!

Comment

Exotic- "Two Waterfowl; Either Sex; Limit One Antlerless and One Buck; Buck must have at least one unbranched antler or an inside main beam spread of 13 inches"

Comment

they changed Richland Creek- Trinity from E-Postcard to the standard archery draw. This kills me as it was my favorite place to hunt. As an e-postcard hunt it I've been able to hunt there a few times over the last 5 years but as a standard archery draw I may never be able to hunt there again and certainly not for a long time with the cubed points system.

Comment

Just submitted my annual donations!

Comment

Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
              Exotic- "Two Waterfowl; Either Sex; Limit One Antlerless and One Buck; Buck must have at least one unbranched antler or an inside main beam spread of 13 inches"
              Some ducks have big racks.

Comment

Originally posted by Phorizt View Post
                they changed Richland Creek- Trinity from E-Postcard to the standard archery draw. This kills me as it was my favorite place to hunt. As an e-postcard hunt it I've been able to hunt there a few times over the last 5 years but as a standard archery draw I may never be able to hunt there again and certainly not for a long time with the cubed points system.
                I had heard that was coming. Sucks for sure!

Comment

I wonder how many people apply for the E-Postcard Multi-Species at Caprock Canyon without reading it's a falconry hunt? There can't be 397 people that had an APH and falcons last year.

Comment

Originally posted by bigchiefj View Post
                    I wonder how many people apply for the E-Postcard Multi-Species at Caprock Canyon without reading it's a falconry hunt? There can't be 397 people that had an APH and falcons last year.
                    Ive wondered this also. Could be out of state people too though. No telling

Comment

Working...
                    X