Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Teniente Tract, scouting starts today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

met him at the hotel......left that part out

Comment

Good luck to you, ill be there after lunch today. I get off shift at 8 am.

Comment

Well I went out today, couldnt get out of work early so I hunted from 12 till sunset and didnt see anything. For the past couple days of scouting and I saw quite a bit of animals including a nice big 8 pointer but today nanda, well lets see what the morning brings. How did you guys do today? Any animals?

Comment

I saw a Buck 8 point and 2 does today...no one I was with saw anything...the Guy we meet at the hotel had seen one Doe and one Buck....he talked to another Guy that saw two nilgai....

Comment

ani kills yet?

Comment

Friday was my best day, at 430 pm had two does come from behind to my left, I drew my bow stoped her at 30 yards then I noticed a nice Buck pushing them, I waited for the Buck but dang it he wouldn't stop. There were still rutting out here. No matter what I did he wouldn't stop, 30 min later had another doe come to my right and another nice wide six point after her. He wouldn't stop either. So no shot. Then right at 530 pm I had a big and I mean a big nilgai bull come up 30 yards but he new my ground blind was new to his trail and I swear that he was looking right at me. As I moved to draw my bow and I mean real slow here, he took off. An exciting evening but couldn't drop the hammer. I guess that's why they call it hunting.

Comment

Nice report. Bet it felt great waiting of them to give you shot.

Comment

thursday morning saw a huge 11 pt. buck at 15 yrds tried to draw but he knew something was up. buck walked about 3 steps and turned and faced me took another 2 or 3 steps towards me and stopped and looked up! game over. friday... tried to stop a nice 8pt but he ignored me and kept running with his nose to the ground. passed on a yearling doe about 15 yrds. Only hunted two days but very fun and exiciting. surprised I didn't see any nilgai.

Comment

hunted hard all four days, had alot of close incounters as well but wasnt able to seal the deal. came home with some good memories and a few new friends. everyone i talked to was realy freindly and offered there help.....maybe next year, thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

sounds like a cool hunt, i am defintitely going to try and get on this next year. did the laguna atascosa hunt this year and had an absolute blast. didnt get anything during our bow hunt, got some shots but couldnt recover them but redeemed ourselves as we got drawn for the rifle hunt so we came home with nilgai and a doe. great hunt guys and sounds like everyone had a great time.

Comment

I didn't go this year and I'm sick after listening to you fellas. See ya next year.

Comment

Working...
                        X