Alabama Creek WMA DCNF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alabama Creek WMA DCNF

Anyone having any Luck up there this year so far? gonna hit it up next weekend. I know it's gun season, but i'm gonna stay with the bow as long as I can. I've got a doe permit for Alabama and gonna try to stick one.I've hunted up there since bow season opened up this year, and have not seen the number of deer I have seen in the past year. Hope to hear its picked up. Good luck fellow Bowhunters.

Didn't see much anything to speak of this past weekend. Saw quite a few during bow season. All was just out of range. Did kill a copperhead. I'll be out there Saturday and Sunday.

Comment

I guess we'll be up there Friday night, not too excited though. I do have a doe tag on the upside. Man I don't know what happened up there. Game Wardens said their were 16 deer taken off ther last year on open day of rifle season 2010. Wonder what the count was for this year. I still have not picked up the rifle yet.. Still with the bow..

Comment

Are ya'll camping? If so, where? Maybe we can help each other out with different areas. Let me know. PM me your cell if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by ETexCoach View Post
          Are ya'll camping? If so, where? Maybe we can help each other out with different areas. Let me know. PM me your cell if you want.
          We always camp at the Sandy Creek camp on 509 because it is pretty quiet at night away from the highways road noise.

Comment

Working...
          X