Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Try this again, OC Fisher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try this again, OC Fisher

Any updated info?? Not looking at Twin Butte, looking at Fisher. I know the lake is completely dry, but has anyone hunted it this yr and how was it? Spoke to the park headquaters a while ago and the dates listed on the web site are wrong.

The next bow only hunts are for this weekend and the 19th thru the 27th. They are only using the west pastures and not around the lake area, so I was told.

Thinking of making the trip on the next set of dates and possibly getting a cabin for an overnight stay. If your interested in splitting it and are from the Midland/Odessa area, please let me know.

I know nothing about this place but just want a chance to get out, as of right now I have not been and I want to at least sit in a blind and say I went.

Thanks, Roy

I hunted area 4 this year and had 1 doe finally come in this morning. I understand that 5,6, and 7 are covered up with pigs. From the looks of the vehicle traffic, there hasn't been much action this year.

Comment

i hunted the whole bow season out there saw a couple deer on camera at night and pigs were there every night never saw 1 in the daylight some guys from dallas saw them in area 6 in the mornings good luck if u come here

Comment

Working...
      X