No announcement yet.

climbing stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ol'Man and will buy another when time comes. Been using the original grand ol'man for about 15 years now. Love the net seat. When you need to stand, the seat slides all the way back to the tree and you have the whole platform to move around on.

Comment

I have bit the bullet and bought a tree lounge about 10 years ago and still loving it to this day!!!!

Comment

thanks for the input everyone!

im currently looking for either a summit or ol man or pretty much anything lol
        if you have one for sale shoot me a pm
        thanks
        stephen

Comment

have a Summitt viper that is now 14 yrs old and still in great shape and comfy...and also a summitt goliath. Summitt builds good stands and make for some quick climbs.

Comment

link no worky

not enought posts yet

Comment

api for me it really digs its teeth into the bark and the chain does not slips like the cables on other models.

Comment

I've got a Gorilla and it works pretty good. But if you have the money I would go for the Summit, the aluminum one of course. That's what I' want to get when this one gets worn out. But so far the Gorilla has been good. Its just a lil heavier than a Summit (and about half the price)

Comment

I've got 2 APIs and love them !!!!

Comment

summit viper ss

Comment

Lone wolf is the best to pack in. Tree lounge is the most comfortable. Summit is a pretty good compromise.

Comment

I have a tree lounge but want a new gorilla ! If anybody wants to buy my tree lounge let me know!

Comment

I use an ol' man but is nooo fun to pack around

Comment

Just picked up an Ol Man and I like it alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2kill View Post
                              I have a tree lounge but want a new gorilla ! If anybody wants to buy my tree lounge let me know!
                              What are you asking? Does it have the bow platform.

Comment

Working...
                              X