Lake Meredith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Meredith

Anyone else kicking around a Lake Meredith hunt this season?

Probably..last week of October. Have you hunted there in the past? I've only been once but have a week off this year to try it again.

Comment

I will probly go sometime this season there Larry! When are you thinking on going?

Comment

Hey Kenny, throwing around the weekend/week before Thanksgiving to mix up gun and bow. You?

Comment

Probably the middle or end of October during bow season!

Comment

Hmmmm. Race weekend is opening weekend of gun season, so I'll be hard pressed to be able to get away before then. We might just be on our own and looking to go off of what you learned a few weeks prior.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
              Hey Kenny, throwing around the weekend/week before Thanksgiving to mix up gun and bow. You?
              That's usually the time it has the most usage. Usually pretty crowded that week. The week after Thanksgiving is usually people free for the most part.

Comment

We went week after Thanksgiving the first time I went, and there were people everywhere we walked or sat. Plans are to walk a couple of miles back in there this time around, and if I can't walk then I'll have Jay to carry me.

Comment

We went week after Thanksgiving the first time I went, and there were people everywhere we walked or sat. Plans are to walk a couple of miles back in there this time around, and if I can't walk then I'll have Jay to carry me.
                  It's a good thing you're skinny these days!

J

Comment

My uncle and myself have been talking about going out there for a couple of years now. This year I hope it works out. I read that the lake is pretty low....Do you think that will help or hurt hunting?

Comment

I may make the trip with y'all depending on when. I lived there in Fritch for a couple years and took a couple nice deer out there. I know a few spots back in there but it's a long hike.

Comment

I am planning a trip for the middle of bowseason.

Comment

Anyone else kicking around a Lake Meredith hunt this season?
                          Been kickin' it around for a coupla years now

Comment

Will be going around the third week of October.

Comment

I'll be there this Fri for some scouting, then were hunting Sat, Sun and part of Mon. We'll be camping out for all three nights. This is our first trip so any suggestions are welcome.

Comment

Working...
                              X