No announcement yet.

College Station Dove Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well went out and shot some clays this afternoon, went pretty well! Going to get up early in the A.M and go give this a try!

Comment

There's a piece of Corp land I believe that I used to drive by and saw people hunting during dove season. It's north on 6 on the right hand side. A few miles south of Benchley. I'll see if I can find some more info on it.

Comment

Centex_aggie that would be awesome if you found more info!

Comment

Originally posted by centex_aggie View Post
          There's a piece of Corp land I believe that I used to drive by and saw people hunting during dove season. It's north on 6 on the right hand side. A few miles south of Benchley. I'll see if I can find some more info on it.
          very interested as well!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What decoys do y'all like best?

Comment

Did anyone go?

Comment

my buddy used a mojo decoy, battery op. last week and I swear a few birds came right at me and veereed off straight towards the mojo. It really works. im coming down there next week. My sons a senior!!! Whoop

Comment

anyone been out? ill be going on sat.

Comment

Im gonna go out this evening and give it a shot, I went last year on a Sunday and there were only 3 or 4 other trucks out there, didnt see too many birds though.. Has anyone had any luck out here this season so far?

Comment

cool report back.

Comment

Is the public land still open?? I hunted it the first day and it was pretty good, though after that it went down hill from there, i assume cause of all the hunting and heavy winds we got. But my understanding was the public hand outside of college station was only open the 1st - 5th? anyone know for sure its #2034?

Comment

its open everyday of the first split season. heading out there now

Comment

Hope you report back after hunting this morning. This isn't far from where I live.

Comment

Well me and Plus1 got skunked and rained on. I'm not complaining since we needed the rain. Now back to the apt for some breakfast.

Comment

Working...
                              X