Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

post your setup,what kind of stand do yall use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viper SS

Comment

Originally posted by gr8whitehunter View Post
      Here's mine its a morphed together of 3 broke ladder stands that were on my fil's lease, doubles as a game cart
      Is that ladder system you morphed a slide and lock or a section by section put together?

Comment

I borrowed my fathers summit viper and I did not like the bar in front. I could not shoot over it.

I like to put my fanny pack on my stand and use bungee cords to attach my boe to the stand and then just carry the stand in. I have a back pack system ( a Game Plan Gear Treestand Transport System, to be exact) and the padded belt with the padded shoulder pads makes packing it in a breeze. Plus I hardly even notice the weight.

Comment

Pop up blind because I'm not as young as you guys but, I'm jealous wish I could get 15 to 20 ft. up/ Just a lil scared I might fall/ already got bad knees and back

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
            I borrowed my fathers summit viper and I did not like the bar in front. I could not shoot over it.
            I love my viper, but i am with you on not being able to shoot over the rail. I did own a summit open shot and it was really sketched i like to get 25 to 30 ft up. I like the comfort and safety of the rail it is sometimes hard to stand up when an animal is closing the distance.

Comment

Ol man multi vision (aluminum) it has a straight bar and a downward bar so it should not be any problem shooting over the rail. I used the grand vision for a long while until it was stolen. The new multi vision yet to hunt out of, but with the new design and the aluminum frame I think I will be more than happy! But with most climber s alittle of homemade stelth tech goes a long way!

Comment

Working...
              X