No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you see a black ford with a blue beach unbria in the back stop by and say hi.

Comment

Originally posted by jgirsh View Post
      Buckdaddy did you go get my stand yet. I mean i figure you will go get it while your down.

Ruh Roh...This can't be good!!??!

Comment

Originally posted by jgirsh View Post
        Buckdaddy did you go get my stand yet. I mean i figure you will go get it while your down.
        Idk if he had time. He was killing deer all weekend. And he might have killed more. Did you see his pic of the doe across the fence?

Comment

Headed back out. Hoping for some luck. Some tough hunting this weekend for me. But i enjoy every minute.

Comment

Come on guys. It's possible to kill two deer, gut them both, drag them out of the woods, quarter them or drop them at the processor, and make it to town by noon for lunch. Haven't any of you seen harry potter?

Comment

Originally posted by Buckdaddy69 View Post
              [ATTACH]272696[/ATTACH]
              Got the fence out of that pic did ya ? You answered all my questions except: did you recover those two does you said you shot? Just wonder-n.

James, I hope you get Justin's stand back to him ASAP. Seems to me you've had plenty of time since he asked last. I think I would not have waited as long as he has. He's been real nice about it. I wouldn't cross him.

And if you don't have it any more, then you should do the right thing, be honest about it, and make it right, not avoid him. Just my .02 cents.
              Last edited by Texas Grown; 10-02-2011, 02:52 PM.

Comment

T.O., any measuring deer yet? Any luck from others? I heard someone got 2 does, who you be?

Comment

Got sick this weekend went out sat but today I feel like crap on opening weekend too grrr

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                    T.O., any measuring deer yet? Any luck from others? I heard someone got 2 does, who you be?
                    So far no no one has killed anything that's in the contest. But I'm back out and gonna try it again. See if I can get something on the ground tonight.

Comment

Dang Justin you figure almost a year is enough time had to have come down at least once to scout or drop some corn had plenty of time to hunt obviously !

Comment

Well I had a doe at my 20 mark and was about to let it fly until a spotted fawn steped out and started feeding off her. She was very lucky that fawn came out when it did.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowdiger View Post
                          Well I had a doe at my 20 mark and was about to let it fly until a spotted fawn steped out and started feeding off her. She was very lucky that fawn came out when it did.
                          You could just be as good as buckdaddy and kill both of them. He took out a hole gene pool with to shots. That's impressive!.....

Comment

Originally posted by team obsession View Post
                            You could just be as good as buckdaddy and kill both of them. He took out a hole gene pool with to shots. That's impressive!.....
                            Lol

"Aim small, miss small"

Comment

I don't need deer meat that bad.

Comment

Yeah I wasnt going to bring it up on here but it got brought up.

Buckdaddy borrowed a little homeade tripod I had and was going to use it pig hunting on Aquilla. He told me he took it home and a few weeks ago told me it was actually on corp land by Lake A. He hasnt returned it after numerous attempts. I would hate for this to turn into a theft case. I think I might have the law on my side....

Buckdaddy just return the stand and make it right with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X