Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buckdaddy69 View Post
    Had 12 does and 1 buck at 8 . Shot 2 does

You should know by now...Pics or it didn't happen.

Mike,will you call me when you can?? I have something for you.

Comment

Well im bout to head back out for the morning hunt. Good luck to all. Let's get something to score or weigh for the contest.

Comment

Good luck TO!
        My pops called me as I was walking out this morning to go get him for our hunt.....
        He's sick..... (didn't take his meds)
        And I don't like going alone, so here I set at 5:45 playing xbox and waiting for my family to be shocked that I didn't go hunting on opening weekend since........ Well, since as far back as I can remember.....
        I NEED some pics please!!!!! headed towards depression now until I get em.......

Comment

I probly would have had a nice shooter on the ground but 2 coyotes started chasing them.

Comment

CB still no stand.

Good luck to yall again today.

Comment

Bobcat just came in. He was there just long enough for me to get my bow.

Comment

[ATTACH]272696[/ATTACH]

Comment

Saw one Doe at 100 yds. Didn't come my way. They'll start moving shortly

Comment

Originally posted by switchback View Post
                    Saw one Doe at 100 yds. Didn't come my way. They'll start moving shortly
                    Bout time you get in your stand!
                    Last edited by team obsession; 10-02-2011, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Saw a few deer this morning. No shot opportunities.

Comment

Hello, My name is Bryan, Im looking for some Public land to hunt on this Bow seasion. Im new to texas and really looking for somewhere to hunt. I cant see myself spending $4,000 on a lease. Being a new father and a full time student i cant afford it. So if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I live near Houston.

Comment

The deer just are not moveing! I've only seen 4 deer so far compared to the 20 that I seen just a few day before opening day. Must be to many people in the woods.

Comment

Buckdaddy did you go get my stand yet. I mean i figure you will go get it while your down.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowdiger View Post
                              The deer just are not moveing! I've only seen 4 deer so far compared to the 20 that I seen just a few day before opening day. Must be to many people in the woods.
                              There's more corn on the ground.... They don't have to move much anymore.

Comment

Yea there was like 4 cars at the gate I use and just down the road there were 10. I will be happy to see Monday so all these people will go home.

Comment

Working...
                                X