Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
    Welcome bud. Hope ya have a good season. Hopefully you'll get the chance to meet some fellow TBH'ers!

"Aim small, miss small"
    I'm looking forward to it.
    I'm also sorry to hear about the camera that was stolen. I've had a lot of stuff stolen from me through the years and the feeling never gets any better. They will get theirs though. It's just a matter of time!

Comment

Not only did they steal but destroyed coe property. Two crimes.

Comment

That's a shame

Comment

Yes they did they cut a 12'' around tree down to get it! Like I said I Will find out who it was. They wont be able to pass up trying to hunt the buck that I have coming in.

Comment

Feel free to use this. I can email the unedited version if need be. This PDF is now on all of my SD cards that I use since I had one stolen last week. It won't get your cam back but atleast you can give the theif a piece of your mind

GC PDF Rev.pdf

Comment

I like it thanks Big Iron

Comment

I'm ok about the cam. Just ****** that they cut the tree down.

Comment

Yep, but the bad thing is it happens on leases to.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG IRON View Post
                    Feel free to use this. I can email the unedited version if need be. This PDF is now on all of my SD cards that I use since I had one stolen last week. It won't get your cam back but atleast you can give the theif a piece of your mind

[ATTACH]270923[/ATTACH]
                    Ahahahaha! I would like to see their face while reading that. Sorry to hear about the cam. With me its more about principal than price. I usualy only leave mine from Sunday night to Wednesday afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by texanatc View Post
                      Not only did they steal but destroyed coe property. Two crimes.
                      I totally understand being pis*** about getting stuff stolen.. But that's why I don't leave anything out there. I believe the rules say not to leave anything anyways. Not trying to start a big popcorn argument, and I would never take anything I found, but if it's left out there some people see it as free game.

"Aim small, miss small"

Comment

Where's that rule jeremy? I've searched but found nothing

Comment

Originally posted by texanatc View Post
                          Where's that rule jeremy? I've searched but found nothing
                          He's probably referring to the stands rule of removing while not in use. You cant leave anything out there or it will get stolen sooner or later. You wont catch me leaving anything...everything i go in with comes out everytime.

Comment

ATC, I haven't seen anything addressed in the rules other than stands (and feeders). Being public land, if you can live without it, leave it, otherwise carry it out. It's disappointing that you can't leave something out without getting stolen.

For the original poster, report it to the COE office just to put it on the books, it may come up again.

Comment

It sucks that they stole my cam but like I side it's public land. I'm not going to go to the COE. There's nothing they will do. It's ok what comes around goes around. They will get there's someday. Like Doc Holliday said I will make you famous. I always take my camra with me so like I said I will get a pic of them and post it all over the place.

Comment

Well, glad I didn't miss a section of the rules and if i do something wrong let me know guys. I understand the concerns and risks of leaving a cam.

Comment

Working...
                                X