thats a shame

Comment

anybody else go down to there spot today to put out some corn

Comment

Who drives a white T-100?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckChaser45 View Post
          anybody else go down to there spot today to put out some corn
          Not I. Wrapping up some honey do's this weekend. Window replacing season closes Friday so I gotta get it done.

I do have a Dr appt Thursday though I hope it is good news

Comment

Originally posted by team obsession View Post
            Welp I'm headed out tonight for a hog hunt. Me and rcjunky will be hittin the stands about dark. Wish us luck. Kap. I'll probly do a live hunt in the campfire.
            Just checked, didn't see anything. How did you do?

Comment

Big Iron, let me know how that Dr appt works out!

Anybody know who the Red Tacoma with black toolbox is???

Comment

I've been watching how the permits issued this year and comparing them to last years. The numbers so far look good but we still have a week left. Plus the ones that get theirs after hunting session starts. Here's the number. Last year - 1444 issued, 926 returned, 518 not retuned. This year so far 960 permits issued, 18 returned. Last years permits issued 1444 compared to this years so far 960 is 484 short of last year. Just kind of bored at work tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowdiger View Post
                  I've been watching how the permits issued this year and comparing them to last years. The numbers so far look good but we still have a week left. Plus the ones that get theirs after hunting session starts. Here's the number. Last year - 1444 issued, 926 returned, 518 not retuned. This year so far 960 permits issued, 18 returned. Last years permits issued 1444 compared to this years so far 960 is 484 short of last year. Just kind of bored at work tonight.
                  By returned what do you mean?

"Aim small, miss small"

Comment

Returned their survey.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG IRON View Post
                      Just checked, didn't see anything. How did you do?
                      Got a 120lb boar and a coon with my bow. Saw 6 or so pigs. It was good night.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Good job

Comment

awesome

Comment

Originally posted by arrowdiger View Post

I saw that as well. I think it has a lot to do with not being able to get them online. I know 2 guys that are sweating trying to get an afternoon off this week so they can get there.

Originally posted by team obsession View Post
                              Got a 120lb boar and a coon with my bow. Saw 6 or so pigs. It was good night.
                              Sweet, congrats.

Comment

I just corned it up at my spot. Them is some hongrey deer.

Comment

Working...
                                X