No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I missed ya Justin. Apparently, my computer is not always updating the sight after I've been on it for a while. I sometimes don't get PMs till the next time I log on. And it doesn't always update post for me. Getting heavy eyed with age doesn't help either . But I was up at 06:00 again this morning . 05:00 yesterday.

Comment

Any noodlers on here?

Comment

I smell bowseason oh wait no 32oz bottle of fresh earth spilled in the box my tents in LOL

Comment

Lol I'm ready for real though.

Comment

ME2 Should be a good season

Comment

I noodle.

Comment

I been going on Whitney. Not doing to bad.

Comment

Anyone put there scouting boots on yet?

Comment

TO. Do you have any picks. I'll be going soon waiting for it to get a little hotter. They seem to get in the holes better when it's warmer.

Comment

Morning folks, here we are, the deadline for surveys, June 1st. Looks like 43% of the hunters will be upset?

Permitted hunters: 2293

Surveys returns: 1309 (approximately 57%)

Hunters that did not hunt: 148

Comment

I turned mine in the first day I got my permit.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire_Hunter View Post
                          TO. Do you have any picks. I'll be going soon waiting for it to get a little hotter. They seem to get in the holes better when it's warmer.
                          i had one in my arms the other day and couldnt keep ahold of em. he was about 45lbs. but ill go back today and check the hole again.

Comment

I'll be heading for Bachman Lake tomorrow to do some volunteer work for the physically challenged and mentally challenged. Anybody want to help? I'll even give you a ride there and back . Sign up or inquire on the link below. And if you'd like to ride with me, PM me before 9PM this evening. (I know, it's short notice )

I went last year and it is certainly humbling, and an inspiration, to see what these folk go through. And the compassion you feel after a day there, you will never forget.

Comment

Good luck TG. I'm gonna be back on the lake tomorrow trying to shank a few more carp. Here is this mornings catch
                              Attached Files

Comment

I'm bored, sitting here at the house with 30lbs of brisket on the smoker for my parents 50th later this month and started thinking, the pre-season GTG and 2012-2013 thread starter is only a few weeks out. TG, given any thought to the place and weekend and the official thread starter for this season?

We could do the usual joint in Cleburne, or a pot-luck at one of the campgrounds.

Comment

Working...
                                X