• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody goin to the lake this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by team obsession View Post
      Anybody goin to the lake this weekend.

Are you wanting to wet a hook?? I am off Sat.

Comment

Originally posted by Raybob View Post
        One time I was hunting in a tree out at whitney and thought someone was throwing stuff at me...Looked down and there was this ole boy walkin around blindfolded, throwin darts......

That's how he fill's the freezer with pork.. The Judge is not challenging enough.

Hi Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
          Are you wanting to wet a hook?? I am off Sat.
          I'm off Saturday but I might be playing in a horse shoe tourney in Whitney durning the day. But I'll go whenever cause I got lights.

Comment

Horse shoes? Tell me more!

Comment

shoes

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
              Horse shoes? Tell me more!
              theres a tourney this weekend at bosque resort. its next to the dam. its $20 a team and 50 team entry. payout is 1000. its saturday and starts at like 8 or 9. im still looking for a partner if there are any extra spots left.

Comment

Survey

We are only at 50% for our hunting survey's. So if you know anyone who hunted Corps land make sure they know to put in thier survey. You can do it online, by mail, fax, and or over the phone. 254-622-3332 Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by THE_TIFFANY View Post
                  We are only at 50% for our hunting survey's. So if you know anyone who hunted Corps land make sure they know to put in thier survey. You can do it online, by mail, fax, and or over the phone. 254-622-3332 Thanks,
                  After many tries to log in,we found that someone misspelled my name.. After the correction,I was able to update my survey for the one time I was able to hunt.

Thank you for the reminder.

Comment

I've been invited to a B-day pool party tomorrow. It's my 1st grandson's 5th. I'll be wear-n swim trunks, floaties, a tube, snorkel and mask, and a shirt to cover my big white belly .

Oh ya, lots of sunscreen too. Dont' want the doc cutting on me any more. Last time stung a little, with out any after-meds . They sent me home with out a script for any antibiotics that day . It was 4 days later before I finally got some antibiotics in me. What hurt worse was the having to cut the stitches out because the swelling caused the skin to grow over them. Tender they were . You can see from the arrow on the pic below where the cutting/removal stopped. Had some more removed last August.

Be sure to wear your sun screen while out this weekend .

September 2010

Last edited by Texas Grown; 08-22-2012, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Tiffany, my surveys are in, hopefully there will be enough water in the upper end this year for some decent access.

TG, you can get some of that instant tan for your belly, you may want to use some around the speedo-lines too!

TO, do you keep up with the shoes, is there a way to find out about the tournys? I don't fance myself as any-good, but the are fun.

Everyone have a nice and safe Memorial Day!

Comment

There's tourneys a lot. I'll let ya no when.

Comment

Tiffany, is there any access to the new areas h12 & h13, just saw these on the map.

Comment

Alright fellas Im back. I'm getting out with my Z a lot now. It helps that I have a woman to encourage and motivate me. I went and got her a custom jewel. We've been shooting a lot. The bad thing is she has been out shooting me. It's all good though it keeps me motivated. Planned our family bug scuffle trip for this August. Fixin to start getting the corp spot ready.

TG I work again tonight try callin again.

Comment

Girsh, You want me to call during work hours? Or before? I"d hate to interrupt you chase-n down a bad feller just to talk to me.

Comment

Hell TG you can call whenever I just may have to tell you I will call you back and never get around to it. Im coming onto shift now so after 7:15 would be good.

Comment

Working...
                                X