No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is turned in, several times. I was one that was denied a permit a couple years ago, I even turned in the ducks this year.

Comment

Mines in!!! Welcome to the fire Tiffany

Comment

Ms. Tiffany, "Thank you" for your reminder . You rock!

And Welcome to "The Campfire".
        Last edited by Texas Grown; 05-03-2012, 08:50 PM.

Comment

well fellas have I missed anything important?

TG I work again tonight 5/4 7p-7a give me a call

I have got a new phone and wasnt able to save any contacts please text or call me with your numbers 254-205-6415

Comment

Y'all I sure have missed getting to hang out around the lake and the COE land, but priorities have prevented it. Sure wish some of the businesses in the Whitney area that closed in the last 10 years were still around. I really miss the hunting and fishing and fellowship.

Comment

Permit

Hey all a quick question the survey. Can it all be done online or is there still a form that needs to be mailed in or taken to coe office thanks in advance ?

Comment

Online, log in with your permit- https://whitneylakehunting.tamu.edu/

Comment

Sorry I didn't call Justin. Got home from work at 3:30PM. I layed down to take a nap at 5ish and didn't wake up till 5:50AM . Got my 2nd Grandson's 1st B-day party this evening. But if I remember, I'll give ya a call when I get home this evening.
                  Last edited by Texas Grown; 05-05-2012, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Anybody fishing tonite with the full moon? Archer4Life and I are headin out later in the kayaks and still trying to decide where to go. Any suggestions would be great. Thx

HG

Comment

Originally posted by homegrown View Post
                      Anybody fishing tonite with the full moon? Archer4Life and I are headin out later in the kayaks and still trying to decide where to go. Any suggestions would be great. Thx

HG
                      I got my boat hooked up. But no one to go with so I'm just sittin at the house.

Comment

I just got home. Guess I'll sit here also since it seems to be the thing to do .

Didn't get any thing done to the house today . Guess I'll do pentance tomorrow .

I'll be glad if I ever get back to a 4 day work week on a steady basis so I can get things done around here. But I really need the OT too. I'm so confused .

Comment

Where the crappie at TO or TG? We just got skunked south of the dam.

HG

Comment

What's the surface temp? And what's the water look-n like? "Elevation" has been extremely slow to decline over the last several weeks. So I'm think-n thermal zone, and structure on the slabs.

What I would have given to be out run-n jug lines last weekend!
                            Last edited by Texas Grown; 05-05-2012, 10:57 PM.

Comment

I been going by Steele creek acres area

Comment

They skunked me yesterday on lake proctor..not one bite.

On top of that,my truck had a major malfunction , had to drive from Stephenville to Joshua in 4 wheel low..

It developed a vacuum leak somehow, that was a long trip at 35 mph.

Comment

Working...
                                X