No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So can i pick ur brain T.O. ive been out on the w for stripers and ive caught nada, unless u count a tree

Comment

I've always had good luck along the cliffs in the channel. Get some live shad and fish them close to the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by rcjunky007 View Post
        I've always had good luck along the cliffs in the channel. Get some live shad and fish them close to the bottom.
        That works good early in the year. Now it's best to catch em on something shiny. Most of the guides are trolling for em right now using downriggers and a large silver, white or green lure that dives 15' or better.

Comment

Thanks rc

Comment

Thanks rc
            Your welcome. I get large shad and drift the channel 3-4 cranks off the bottom. Did you have any luck?

Comment

What a beautiful morning out! Anybody up for a Hammer and Paint Brush party?

Hope yall have a great one .

Comment

Lol that's funny Mike, I feel like I have a hammer hitting the side of my head every two seconds.

Comment

Wish I was fishing right now. But work today and fish tomorrow

Comment

Not yet rc. I work during weekends so havent been able to get out yet. Hopefully soon. Definitely would b nice this weekend tho.

Comment

I haven't been able to fish in year because of my shoulder injury. Hopefully they got it it fixed this time.

Comment

I'm going out this evening and try to pull in a few fish.

Comment

Originally posted by team obsession View Post
                          I'm going out this evening and try to pull in a few fish.
                          Good luck

Comment

I will say that the fishing is tough right now boys.

Comment

Hey RC, Hope they did a better job this time.

Comment

Anybody been chasin hogs or thunderchickens, been wanting to go but too much goin lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X