X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmm. BBQ goat!

Howdy SteveO!

Comment

We should all go in on a few goats and just rotate from house to house.

Comment

start a goat leasing seervice

Comment

need a lil info please

hey all anyone been on the lake latley, if so I was wondering how does the water look is it muddy or stained and is there a fish kill going on around kimball bend area ?

Comment

lol thats funny. then we slaughter the goats and cook em on the next camping trip!

Comment

We were at Kimball early this week, no fish kill. The Brazos was bad muddy down to the Nolan, Nolan itself was clearer. Tuesday the Brazos was full of logs/trash. Went down the Brazos and up the Nolan mid-am, had to dodge the logs/crap in the river. Seemed like Granbury was letting a lot of water out.

Comment

And, on the Nolan- we went a few hundred yards past rock creek and still couldn't get into the whites. There were several boats @100 yards up, didn't feel like fighting for the fish.

Comment

Water level is slightly above normal conservation level of 533 feet .

What's left of the goat guts, we can use for cut-bait and have a fish fry later too. BBQ goat and fried fish! Yum!

Comment

Anyone know if aquilla is back to normal water levels?

Comment

Aquilla is 1/2 foot above norm.

Comment

yall are makin me hungry!!! Plannin on campin and fishin the next few weekends down there probly at mcCowen may go chek on the pigs too. Anybody wanna join is welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by team obsession View Post
                          lol thats funny. then we slaughter the goats and cook em on the next camping trip!
                          sounds good to me...

TO, you workin the next few weekends??? gonna be down that way...

Comment

I'll come visit you ray.

Comment

man i need to find a place on whitne or aquilla with hogs

Comment

I'm gonna go see if I can't kill a hog tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X