No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm not gonna have my boat at the extreme hunt. I wrecked my truck yesterday. So I gotta pay for that instead of the boat. And I'm nit sure if I'll be at the hunt.

Comment

I'm ready for deer season again I can't wait.

Comment

Sorry to hear that TO. You got another ride in the mean time? Besides the buggy?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          Sorry to hear that TO. You got another ride in the mean time? Besides the buggy?
          Yea I got an 01 gmc Yukon. It needed to be drivin anyways.

Comment

Wow! I just found my second post ever on TBH, back before "the crash of '06".
            TexasBowhunter.com. The Authority on Bowhunting in Texas! Discuss Bowhunting with other bowhunters from across Texas! Hunting Reports, Public Hunting Information, Day Leases and Guides

This confirms my original join date
            Last edited by Texas Grown; 02-16-2012, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Dang that's from a long time ago.

Comment

Wow! I just found my second post ever on TBH, back before "the crash of '06".
                TexasBowhunter.com. The Authority on Bowhunting in Texas! Discuss Bowhunting with other bowhunters from across Texas! Hunting Reports, Public Hunting Information, Day Leases and Guides

This confirms my original join date
                You didnt sustain any injurys in the crash?

Comment

Originally posted by team obsession View Post
                  You didnt sustain any injurys in the crash?
                  Apparently I must have had a head injury. I can't remember ever saying anything back then .

I think I had close to 2k post when the sight crashed.
                  Last edited by Texas Grown; 02-17-2012, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Apparently I must have had a head injury.
                    we aren't going to disagree with you there! :-P

Comment

Dang TG Someone's hating on you^^

Comment

No, we don't hate here. She's agreeing with me. I would agree with me too, but I'm firmly opposed to it.

Any one else seeing spiders?................... Must be the cobwebs then.

Last edited by Texas Grown; 08-22-2012, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Anybody out on the lake today? Sure is nice today.

Comment

This is pappajr from Whitney it is good to see you on the site-i went to truck driving school after the gtg at Cado grill in cleburne-missed the prairie valley baptist bow tournament also last year-i came off the road two weeks ago and have a new job with Alan Ritchey in grandview-i was wondering how hunting was for everyone last season

Comment

Well fellas Im not on the green screen near as much as I used to be. Between college, work, Classes for work, Kiddos, and other factors I have been to myself. I hope all is going well for everyone. Sorry I missed the G2G. Night shift is kicking my butt.

Comment

Hey Justin what's up. Text me cause I lost your number. I saw your comment of fb. Whatcha got for me?

Comment

Working...
                                X