Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool

Comment

Razor I'll put a email out to all the city off hillsboro and get ya some students.

Comment

Thanks TO. I'm going to make a drive out around Whitney and post a few fliers this Saturday. Start and end up at Blum, 174, 56, 22, 933, then back to Cleburne by noon.

Comment

Razor, might stop at a few of the little stores and ask if you can post on their bulletin boards too.

Comment

Razor, the hardware store @ Rio Vista might let you put a flyer on one of their front doors. They gave me permission before, but it was for an unrelated subject. There's also the gun and knife shop there in Cleburne. Whatever it's called. Wonder if the John Deere dealer would let you post something? Try the feed store or stores. Just thought of another--Lonestar Farm & Ranch.

Sure do miss the raw honey I used to buy from a feller in Rio Vista.
            Last edited by 12 point; 02-07-2012, 08:19 PM.

Comment

I'm going to go to CCR Sunday morning to shoot if anyone wants to tag along. It won't cost you anything but you range fee. We can meet up at my house in Joshua or somewheres in Burleson. Plus I will be stoping at Cabela's to get a few things out of the bargin cave before I go to CCR. I've never shot there or at any public range so it will be a learning experience for me. I will be leavening around 8:00am.

Comment

I'll be in church Sunday morning AD. #2 grandson is getting baptized . We had it scheduled for Dec 18th. But both boys came down with strep throat and had to cancel.

I'm also hoping to go shoot at Irving Bowhunter's Association ASA shoot one day next weekend. They have a great course! I've shot there twice before at club shoots.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  I'll be in church Sunday morning AD. #2 grandson is getting baptized . We had it scheduled for Dec 18th. But both boys came down with strep throat and had to cancel.

I'm also hoping to go shoot at Irving Bowhunter's Association ASA shoot one day next weekend. They have a great course! I've shot there twice before at club shoots.
                  Congrats on the grandson getting baptized. What an awesome thing. Best decision of his life.

Comment

Thanks TS . It's the best decision anyone could make .

Comment

Originally posted by arrowdiger View Post
                      I'm going to go to CCR Sunday morning to shoot if anyone wants to tag along. It won't cost you anything but you range fee. We can meet up at my house in Joshua or somewheres in Burleson. Plus I will be stoping at Cabela's to get a few things out of the bargin cave before I go to CCR. I've never shot there or at any public range so it will be a learning experience for me. I will be leavening around 8:00am.
                      You won't be dissapointed at all at CCR. The range's are the best around. I recommend for your first shoot either shoot the zoo or the creeks/woods. The creeks/woods has tree stand, blinds, pop ups, tripods to shoot from. It's set up is very accurate to tx bowhunting. The zoo is just awesome! If ya wanna challenge yourself you can shoot the ridge! I lost 2 arrows there my first time shooting it. You'll have a great time for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
                        You won't be dissapointed at all at CCR. The range's are the best around. I recommend for your first shoot either shoot the zoo or the creeks/woods. The creeks/woods has tree stand, blinds, pop ups, tripods to shoot from. It's set up is very accurate to tx bowhunting. The zoo is just awesome! If ya wanna challenge yourself you can shoot the ridge! I lost 2 arrows there my first time shooting it. You'll have a great time for sure.
                        Yea and I think I broke 2 on the Ridge! :-/ But no doubt an awesome adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                          Yea and I think I broke 2 on the Ridge! :-/ But no doubt an awesome adventure!
                          Yep. From what I've been told the ridge 2 is even harder! Haven't had the chance to shoot it yet though.

Comment

Sorry TG but I have to work tomorrow so I'll be missing the GTG again. Will let you Know what happens Sunday night.

Comment

I'll miss too. My daughter has a softball tourney tomorrow. See you guys at the next one.

Comment

Will do fellers. I'll down an ice tea for ya.

High Noon quick draw on the pool table today. My stick is faster than yalls!

Comment

Working...
                                X