No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations TS that's a nice buck! I know you hunted hard and nice to see you get one down.

Comment

Nice buck TS, body looks big on him. Congratz on an easy track as well!

Comment

Nice buck

Comment

Nice buck and good luck to everyone out this morning

Comment

Well, that gave me the itch all over again. Nothing like seeing a good buck down and recovered to make you want to get back in the woods. Today needs to hurry up and get finished, so I can get in the woods tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              I hunt with a dog. Used her this morning out there .

Lets play a game: Name That Bird!

[ATTACH]292059[/ATTACH]

One is missing a head

I was done by 8:10. And should have been done before 7:30. But missed my 1st 7 shots. So I slowed down and made the next 11 shots count for 7 birds. And I passed on a ton of teal. And missed seeing several big birds that snuck in on me.
              She looks mighty proud of herself in that picture, and she should, nice harvest.

Comment

Nice buck I'm glad to see somebody get one.

Comment

nice deer. if i wasnt on shift today id be out but got called in.

Comment

Heck ya. Nice buck.

Comment

Thanks guys. This buck definitely got a monkey off my back. Question: I'm headed to a friends house in West, tx where there are no antler restrictions. I am assuming I can use my last buck tag out there to kill a big buck if if I see one. I get confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                        Thanks guys. This buck definitely got a monkey off my back. Question: I'm headed to a friends house in West, tx where there are no antler restrictions. I am assuming I can use my last buck tag out there to kill a big buck if if I see one. I get confused.
                        Yes as long as it is a different county. Good luck!

Comment

So if I shot my buck in Bosque county I and shoot another on in Hill county? So as long as its not two legal bucks in the same county? I've been told different things. Unfortunately lack of knowing doesn't fly with the game warden.

Comment

TS- Very nice buck.

To answer your question, yes- you can shoot 3 LEGAL bucks from 3 DIFFERENT AR counties or according to other county regulations if not an AR county.

Comment

You can shoot three legal bucks in the state of Texas as long as you shoot them in three diffent county's. It's in the book. You can also look for my thread about this that I did on here.

Comment

Nice buck TS!

Comment

Working...
                                X