Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CPR09 View Post

Buddy of mine got this one Tuesday night at Aquilla.
    That deer looks way better than the guy that shot him good deer kiko

Comment

30 minutes of shooting left, any movement? Nothing over here yet

Comment

Nothing here. I will be back out in the morning.

Comment

Gonna be windy tomorrow

Comment

my name is Jordan MacDonald, new to the forum. Im the one that shot the 12 point , that arrowdiger had posted a few pages back, never met him but thanks for posting it.

Comment

Congrats jmac on a nice buck and welcome to the GS.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer4Life View Post
                Congrats jmac on a nice buck and welcome to the GS.
                Congrats. It's been a while since I've to Aquilla.

Comment

was my first buck with a bow too... couldn't beleive it, was my first day to hunt this year when i shot him, and first time hunting on c.o.e. did some scouting earlier in the year, guess i found a good spot. used to hunt a lot on private land in covington

Comment

Originally posted by jmac19 View Post
                    my name is Jordan MacDonald, new to the forum. Im the one that shot the 12 point , that arrowdiger had posted a few pages back, never met him but thanks for posting it.
                    That was a nice buck and welcome to the GS.
                    Last edited by arrowdiger; 11-25-2011, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Alot of people out at my spot tonight. I seen ten people altogether. Looks like it's going to be a busy weekend.

Comment

Anybody hear around bout what time the rain should be starting/stopping tonight/tomorrow morning? Could be good if you could get a little sit in before it starts, or right after maybe(if it's not already to late in the morning). Might want to pack your rain gear if you not sitting in a ground blind.

Comment

70% chance of rain between 4 and 6 a.m, then drops down to 60% at 7; goes down from there. Wind will shift from south to north mid morning, that's my major problem.
                          Last edited by Massey; 11-25-2011, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Massey View Post
                            70% chance of rain between 4 and 6 a.m, then drops down to 60% at 7; goes down from there. Wind will shift from south to north mid morning, that's my major problem.
                            Well I will be out there in the morning. Hope it will be a good one.

Comment

Got me 3 turkeys today . I'd post a LDP but they are kinda cold now.

They were $5 each at Albertson's .
                              Last edited by Texas Grown; 11-25-2011, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowdiger View Post
                                Well I will be out there in the morning. Hope it will be a good one.
                                We'll be out there too, I'm hoping my wife will pop one of the does I've been watching. I had them at 20 yards every sit last weekend, so I'm pretty confident they will give her a chance at her first deer. Good luck tomorrow every one.

Comment

Working...
                                X