No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks fellas. Downside is the weight. Kinda heavy to hike around with. I know nothing is thief proof but it wont be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by texanatc View Post
      Thanks fellas. Downside is the weight. Kinda heavy to hike around with. I know nothing is thief proof but it wont be easy.

Yeah, that's been my problem about trying to stop theft. Have had a bunch of Snap-On tools stolen and I never have been able to replace everything that was taken.

Hope your box works well for ya.

Comment

That's the key
        Make it tuff for em! If they want it that bad.... They can have it.
        And they'll take it.
        Most likely tho, if it does disappear, it's because the GW liked it best. Lol
        I wouldn't lug a pair of bolt cutters into the woods.
        For one, looking suspicious.
        And two, I'm no thief!

Comment

Well it wasn't that heavy, weighed in at 15 pds with camera in it. Now I just need to get it back out into the squirrel habitat

Comment

Locks are made to keep honest people out.

Comment

Hey guys and gals I'm new to Texas bow hunter and I have a ?about whitney and aquilla lake passes to hunt on them. Can I fill that stuff out online and is it free?

Comment

welcome to the site! This year you will have to go to the corp. office and get your permit and yes it is free.

Comment

Well it wasn't that heavy, weighed in at 15 pds with camera in it. Now I just need to get it back out into the squirrel habitat

And no, yall can't have my cane!! Unless ya want a knot on your noggin .

Comment

welcome to the site cheif yote. home of tg and his p&y squrirrels.

Comment

Welcome to the green screen fellas.

I talked to a COE park ranger and was told the reason for having everyone come in for permits is to gain email addresses from permitees. The email will be for notification purpooses ie: closures, openings, emergency issues and so on.

Just thought I would share

Comment

Originally posted by jgirsh View Post
                        Welcome to the green screen fellas.

I talked to a COE park ranger and was told the reason for having everyone come in for permits is to gain email addresses from permitees. The email will be for notification purpooses ie: closures, openings, emergency issues and so on.

Just thought I would share
                        Wonder why they couldnt of added it to the online form?????

Welcome new guys..

Comment

its the corp and that would be the smart and easy way to do things. so therefor we all go the office and cause a big mess and confusion. thats the coe way.

Comment

Originally posted by team obsession View Post
                            its the corp and that would be the smart and easy way to do things. so therefor we all go the office and cause a big mess and confusion. thats the coe way.
                            I think they want to look everyone in the eye and say"Do you understand

these rules. Blink once for yes" From the conversation I had, too many

people were using the I didn't know excuse.

Welcome mew guys

Comment

Well thank you guys for the info. Any of y'all ever hunted out there if so how good is it? I'm proud to be on the green screen!

Comment

Welcome to the....

Comment

Working...
                                X