Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I'm new to posting although I have been watching the "green screen" for a long time. I'm relatively new to bow hunting and haven't been able to bag a deer yet but I plan on sticking with it. Everyone here seems to be very supportive and willing to help others in need by giving advice, tracking lost deer, etc. so I thought I would try joining in. I want to wish everyone good luck this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter75 View Post
      Man this forum sure is quiet. Must be because everyone is either tracking or cleaning deer.
      Well if I wasn't at the fd I'd be in the woods.

Comment

TO I know you would be out here. It's cooling down a bit. Hoping for some movement.

Comment

good luck to all that are out. I'm takeing today off from hunting.

Comment

Since my bow was stolen last night I cant hunt today. My fault for leaving in on my tailgate while talking to a friend but never figured someone would take it right under my nose. So whoever has it now enjoy the evo lol. When I leave the FD tommrow I guess I will have to go to the archery shop and reload good luck to all hunting today they should be moving good .

Comment

P.S someone said the 2012 omen pro is out hmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by The-Reaper View Post
                P.S someone said the 2012 omen pro is out hmmmmm
                Sure is. I almost bought it but I thought it was s little hard to draw. I got the bow madness and I love it for a single cam bow

Comment

It's finally cooling off. Just hope it last.

Comment

Somebody put one down. Nice weather for a LDP.

Comment

Back in a tree…finally. Feels like it's been forever. Hoping to catch something moving about this evening. This cool breeze sure feels good.

HG

Comment

Originally posted by team obsession View Post
                        Sure is. I almost bought it but I thought it was s little hard to draw. I got the bow madness and I love it for a single cam bow
                        Thats what im shooting as well TO, I've been extremely pleased with the bowmadness so far.specs of yours?

Comment

The-Reaper, was it stolen while sitting in the parking lot, or did you sling it off the tailgate? Either way I can't beleive someone would do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                            The-Reaper, was it stolen while sitting in the parking lot, or did you sling it off the tailgate? Either way I can't beleive someone would do it.
                            x2

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                              2X .

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Carnivore View Post
                                I'm new to posting although I have been watching the "green screen" for a long time. I'm relatively new to bow hunting and haven't been able to bag a deer yet but I plan on sticking with it. Everyone here seems to be very supportive and willing to help others in need by giving advice, tracking lost deer, etc. so I thought I would try joining in. I want to wish everyone good luck this season.
                                Welcome to TBH ! Lot of good folk here. And a lot of knowledge to be gained from this web sight too.

Comment

Working...
                                X