Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food...... There was food? Lol
    J/k I had to duck out early to attend a 4 yr olds bday.
    Wish I could've stuck around! Sure would've liked to stick my arrow in the red at 100 yds!

Comment

It was a good time, I just didn't do near as well as what I would like to. The course humbled me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mac... View Post
        Had fun at the shoot.
        Met a few TBhers and saw a few that didn't recognize me.
        Evidently I need a better pic in my avitar. Lol
        yeah i didnt recognize u

Comment

It made for a pretty good morning. Its always good to see fellow Green Screeners. The landowner Rex Auten is going to leave the course and make it shootable 6 days a week. 8 am till dark monday through saturday. Mr. Auten will have a donation box on his barn. Im probably going to shoot it monday morning.

Comment

Back from vacation. Time for some hog hunting. Gonna hit the coe office Monday morn

Comment

I'm not knockin anyone on here, but I hope the "donation" works out. He was a stand-up man, hope his generosity doesn't mess it up. Just my two cents.

Comment

Agreed razor and they pickup after themselves

Comment

Had a great time shootin' with ya Doug. I saw your post about being 'humbled'. I couldn't agree with you more.

Great to see everybody there. Glad to have met you TG.

Les

Comment

Hey fellas. TG, those squirrels at funny.

They want everyone to come in to do their permits so they can talk face to face about rules and changes to eleminate the "I didn't know" stuff. They also want an email address for contact about mid season changes.

Good luck this year. I know I can't wait to get out there.

Comment

Had a good time saturday. got to meet and greet some tbh faces. as lond as everything stays cleaned up and the noise level down he will keep the course open. so lets take care of it if we go shoot. and i had went to the corp office and what big iron said is what they told me. so everybody have fun at the coe office.

Comment

I had a good time at the PVBC tournament. Thought they did a good job setting up the targets. Gave us a lot of different looks. Could have shot better with a little more practice beforehand. If you missed the BBQ lunch afterwards, you missed a real treat. Whoever cooked the brisket did a great job. If you didn't make this one, you'll want to make plans to be there next year.

Comment

Well there's another Waco 3D shoot coming up!
                          Aughta be a blast! I know the last one was! I shot the Hauco Bowman for my 1st shoot and got hooked!
                          Last shoot had 30 3D targets... I would expect the same this time. Don't know why they'd drop any off. I think it'll be the last shoot on the year so you guys who are close enough try and make it!!!

Here's a link to the thread if you guys missed it.

Comment

im new to the site anything i should know

Comment

welcome to the show turkeyb.

Comment

welcome to the site.

Been enjoying some deer jerky and venison snack sticks. But getting low fast!!!! Come on bow season

Comment

Working...
                                X