TPWD booklet is available online now:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ovalohunter View Post
    Each hunt date has a code next to it: AA= Any Available, 01, etc.

Each hunt category has it's own code: GDE= Gun Deer Either Sex, ADE, etc.
    i'm looking at something different, check out page 66 and see guadalupe state park and page 67 for honey creek nat area

Comment

Originally posted by mossyoak20 View Post
      on page 66 there are no hunt codes listed for guadalupe state park.
      Read the rest of the book. The hunt catagories and hunt locations within each catagory are listed in earlier pages. There are instructions near the beginning that explain how to enter the drawings. The entry forms are in the back of the book. The location(s) you are interested in are probably available in more than one catagory. You can enter only ONE drawing in each catagory, but you can enter as many catagories as you like.

Comment

Towards the end are just maps and descriptions for each area. Some of the areas don't have "draw hunts", but AHP access. Like Shane said, read the rest and you'll be ready to start applying.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          Read the rest of the book. The hunt catagories and hunt locations within each catagory are listed in earlier pages. There are instructions near the beginning that explain how to enter the drawings. The entry forms are in the back of the book. The location(s) you are interested in are probably available in more than one catagory. You can enter only ONE drawing in each catagory, but you can enter as many catagories as you like.
          I see what you mean, thanks!

Originally posted by ovalohunter View Post
          Towards the end are just maps and descriptions for each area. Some of the areas don't have "draw hunts", but AHP access. Like Shane said, read the rest and you'll be ready to start applying.
          Gotcha! thanks! obviously you see this is new to me!

Comment

Working...
          X