No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can bet Ed that it will be used and never lost, it is like a good old .22 that has been passed down from father to son, it will continue to be passed down to another generation and hopefully it continues.

That is one fine piece of work for sure hard to find one like that.

Singl malt JD, I use to love that stuff but when consuming I get ill willed so I don't drink or even sip it, whiskey and I just don't see eye to eye. Don;t know what that other stuff is, but at 180 I bet it will clean a carberautor also LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
      You can bet Ed that it will be used and never lost, it is like a good old .22 that has been passed down from father to son, it will continue to be passed down to another generation and hopefully it continues.

That is one fine piece of work for sure hard to find one like that.

Singl malt JD, I use to love that stuff but when consuming I get ill willed so I don't drink or even sip it, whiskey and I just don't see eye to eye. Don;t know what that other stuff is, but at 180 I bet it will clean a carberautor also LOL.

Me and you both brother

Comment

I hear ya James I can drink beer all day and I am good, but with wiskey it is a whole different story, not a very nice person at all, so I just don't drink it.

Comment

Hey guys,"Leonhogboy" is offering up a Veterans hunt this weekend.His place is just east of Gatesville.Deer ,hogs and turkey are on the hit list.If you don't have a productive spot on post or just plain don't have anywhere to hunt come on out.Gary is a Veteran himself and is as good a person as you'll find on here.I'm gonna try to make it out there Friday evening.

DJ

Comment

Sounds good how do we contact him DJM.

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
              Hey guys,"Leonhogboy" is offering up a Veterans hunt this weekend.His place is just east of Gatesville.Deer ,hogs and turkey are on the hit list.If you don't have a productive spot on post or just plain don't have anywhere to hunt come on out.Gary is a Veteran himself and is as good a person as you'll find on here.I'm gonna try to make it out there Friday evening.

DJ
              Man......I miss all of the good opportunities. I am still in Iraq. I will not be home for another 3 weeks or so. DJM, how do you get in contact with him, what is he asking for the hunt ($$$$$) and does he do these kind of hunts often. I would like to fill the freezer with some management does when I get home..............beeing that it is empty right now.

Comment

Bucks are pushing does all over this morning nothing over 13" yet though. I have rattled in two 8's in the past 30 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
                  Bucks are pushing does all over this morning nothing over 13" yet though. I have rattled in two 8's in the past 30 minutes.

Where you at?

Comment

Originally posted by TXArrowSlinger View Post
                    Man......I miss all of the good opportunities. I am still in Iraq. I will not be home for another 3 weeks or so. DJM, how do you get in contact with him, what is he asking for the hunt ($$$$$) and does he do these kind of hunts often. I would like to fill the freezer with some management does when I get home..............beeing that it is empty right now.

It's no cost Jason..here's the link:http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=247115

Comment

NE hood , just had a doe come running by with a big 8 and a spike following. Couldn't get them to stop though. Doe was flat worn out, sides heaving and tongue hanging out.

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
                        Me and you both brother
                        It's kind of like aspirin .... you just take one or two, not the whole bottle.

Comment

It's that spot I was telling you about Lance, I have seen more deer since 8:30 than I have all year. Might have to take another vacation day tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
                            NE hood , just had a doe come running by with a big 8 and a spike following. Couldn't get them to stop though. Doe was flat worn out, sides heaving and tongue hanging out.

Good luck bub. Keep us posted if you put one to sleep!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
                              It's no cost Jason..here's the link:http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=247115
                              Sweet. Thanks Bub. I wish I was home already......I always seem to be about 2-3 weeks late on deals like these.

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
                                It's kind of like aspirin .... you just take one or two, not the whole bottle.

Good point Ed

Comment

Working...
                                X