Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ballisticbudda View Post
    I'll be glad when they get the fires out. We finally get some decent weather and we can't open the windows due to the smoke and ash.
    i agree can tell deer season is almost here

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
      yesterday evening it jumped cowhouse into 91 down in the bottom not sure as of yet how bad it burned there
      Boy I did not want to see that. We need rain and we need it bad.

Comment

Need some local help please. I need someone to climb up on my roof and just check the vents to make sure they are not plugged. I'm trying to help knock down the energy bill at the house so it's not so high.

Comment

Man oh man that just sucks. Ya'll stay safe.

Comment

Yep not a good thing, the weather has everything all messed up. I heard Brian is on hood again chasing hogs, same time last year only VERY different weather, last year they got every darn vehicle stuck just about for the WW hunts. Matt you need to show hi how to do it, if your up to it and not working LOL.

May be needing some help here in 2 weeks getting feeders/cameras up and running at my place, let me know if ya can help out a brother. Misses is buying the stock, but way to much weight for her to throw around off a ladder. ANYONE???

Comment

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
              Boy I did not want to see that. We need rain and we need it bad.
              Amen! I know that our first rain will probably be a torrential downpour, so that all of the dirt and ash will clog the streams, creeks and rivers for quite some time. What I wouldn't give for a week of good slow, steady rain.

Where on Hood do they hide the rain generator?

Comment

Hey all, I need some help at the house getting feeders filled, the misses hurt her back and can not climb a ladder, will need this next Sunday or when ever avaliable, will pay for gas and help, Bhuler cna anyone help a brother out??

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
                  Hey all, I need some help at the house getting feeders filled, the misses hurt her back and can not climb a ladder, will need this next Sunday or when ever avaliable, will pay for gas and help, Bhuler cna anyone help a brother out??
                  Will go out there and gitter done for ya just let me know the date cant be sat days though

Comment

West range road is open again

Comment

I'm back in gods country. (Idaho) went up in the hills today Bow season is Oppen now and we saw one doe she ran across the road like amhouse afire I hope that tomarrow will be better. I know the senery is verry beautiful. I hope all is well
                      FLiP

Comment

Thanks for the help Matt, when she picks up all the corn and protein I will let you know, she said she will pick it up friday/Saturday for pick up and then we can go from there. Thanks for the help bro.

Comment

Matt cleam PM box tried to send a message but your PM box is full...

Comment

Where is everyone must be out maintaining stands

Comment

send message kevin

Comment

Daddy's little helpers

They were very excited.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X