Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
    Robert are you going out tomorrow?
    I am thinking about taking the shotgun and checking a few stands and see if I can get a few dove while I am at it.
    Not sure what day I am going , I have parts to make in the garage that are due Tuesday morning. Dave is coming over to help finish them. If I come up it will be short notice , if that %#$@%&*))_&^^#@( cow has gotten back in to my pen again I will be back up to install a solar powered electric fence sometime. Go up there and dove hunt you won't mess up my deer hunting. Maybe you can get a shot at one of those pigs !

Comment

Give me a call and let me know what you are going to do. I will swing by and check out your area.

Comment

Give me a call and let me know what you are going to do. I will swing by and check out your area.
        Check it out with your dove gun That is your old dove spot maybe shoot this cow in the butt with some number 8's if you see her up there

Click image for larger version

Name:	cow.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	24011814

Comment

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
          Check it out with your dove gun That is your old dove spot maybe shoot this cow in the butt with some number 8's if you see her up there

[ATTACH]264929[/ATTACH]

Dove spot over a feeder...hmmm??

Comment

I think that is call baiting and is illegal here in TEXAS not sure about other states. if I read his thread correctly he said my old dove spot. Which it was before he put the feeder in.

Comment

I think that is called baiting and is illegal here in TEXAS not sure about other states. if I read his thread correctly he said my old dove spot. Which it was before he put the feeder in.

Dang..relax...did you not notice the smiley??..and I'm pretty familiar with all the regs...I hunted there 11 years..straight..and it's illegal everywhere...even here..can't even bait anything...including deer.

Comment

That is good news do we know which areas were hit yet
                I haven't heard what areas were hit, I was back out at 52 and 53 today, everything was ok there.

Comment

Nothing about on the news tonight.

Comment

Yep I got a lot of time to make up, but ya got to take a break on the abs and hip flexor muscles and strech out for sure. I will make time, I got lots of things to do when I get back, I am hitting the ground running like my butt is on fire.

Well looks like W Hood is having some fire issues, how many Ac went up, I cant believe our best chance of rain this weekend was driving straight at us and then all of a sudden turns R and heads to Alabama, that stinks, maybe the next one.

Comment

How many areas are on fort hood that are bow only?

Comment

Originally posted by HoffDawg View Post
                        I haven't heard what areas were hit, I was back out at 52 and 53 today, everything was ok there.
                        Hoff,
                        If You see a Blue Ford in 53 stop me sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
                          Yep I got a lot of time to make up, but ya got to take a break on the abs and hip flexor muscles and strech out for sure. I will make time, I got lots of things to do when I get back, I am hitting the ground running like my butt is on fire.

Well looks like W Hood is having some fire issues, how many Ac went up, I cant believe our best chance of rain this weekend was driving straight at us and then all of a sudden turns R and heads to Alabama, that stinks, maybe the next one.
                          Not W fort Hood the west side. Mainly the impact areas along west range road. from what i have been hearing 92,93,83 and they said it jump west range rod around Jack mountain if i am not mistaken that is 51, or 60.

I was out this morning check all of my stands. No fire damage just more roads this year they are hitting area 45 last year the hit me in 46.

Comment

GW was out in force this morning. There was a father and daughter fishinging in a little boat in that pond that is in area 45 over by 116 Well the GW got him for no life vest on his daughter.
                            Brothers pass the word tell your friends that use Fort hood to read the regs. We have more GW's here than any where else and they will got caught breaking the law. it is ok to fish the ponds as long as you have all of your lic post and state but Kids under 13 must have a vest on and all of the other safety stuff that goes with a boat applies to a pond.

Comment

Yep Hood has more GWs that can shake a stick at, I just cant see hunting hood when I get back, got a bunch to do upon arrival some personal some work but will be glad to be back for sure, just hoping for RAIN like everyone else.

Comment

GW will soon be down to 4

Comment

Working...
                                X