No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt congrats on the misses getting back from the sandbox, good deal, I think your neck may be swelling up LOL Great that she is back.

Comment

Congrats Mat on your wife coming home. I'm glad that she made it home safe and sound

Comment

Thanks all

Comment

Just read a post from garrison that was sent yesterday West range road is open again but it said use caution.

Comment

Anybody interested in a brand new in box Gorilla ax5 popup blind. Got a buddy bringing them down Sunday from Midlothian. Bought from a guy whose deer lease burned up and has no use for them now. Bought 5 bnib for $75 a piece. Buddy kept two,he bringing me two and looking to sell other to someone for what he paid.$75 These are 129.99 + tax at Academy. Just seeing if anyone here can take it off his hands.....

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
              Will have to wait till i get back up to the club wife just got home but that shouldnt be too much of a problem.
              Congratulations!! RUT IS ON

Comment

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
                Congratulations!! RUT IS ON
                You know I am very happy for Matt and tammy but I am a little worried that Kevin might miss out. Nov still a ways off. And somehow he could see Matt's neck swelling up all the way over there in africa. whew that is going to be a rough 2 months for him.(lol)

Comment

Heard on the radio this morning that the fire is 60% contained.

Comment

Originally posted by HoffDawg View Post
                    Heard on the radio this morning that the fire is 60% contained.
                    That is good news do we know which areas were hit yet

Comment

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
                      You know I am very happy for Matt and tammy but I am a little worried that Kevin might miss out. Nov still a ways off. And somehow he could see Matt's neck swelling up all the way over there in africa. whew that is going to be a rough 2 months for him.(lol)
                      Matt & Kevin won't get much huntin in this year. They have lost time to make up for.

Comment

Matt & Kevin won't get much huntin in this year. They have lost time to make up for.
                        Come on Lance , that is not a good mental picture

Comment

Matt,
                          Would you be able to post the Area Access update each Thursday so everyone would know what is open the following weekend?
                          lance,
                          check this page out it seems to be updated faster than forthoodhunting.com. Robert

This article will find the ultimate guides and reviews about Fort Hood Sportsman Center – the favorite place for hunting and fishing lovers.

Comment

let's see what could have torn my feeder pen up this weekend. I have had cows and pigs doing it what else can get in there If my new setup burns down from the fire I think hunting on that ridge was just not meant to happen

Comment

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
                              lance,
                              check this page out it seems to be updated faster than forthoodhunting.com. Robert

http://www.hoodmwr.com/sportsmenscenter.htm
                              Thanks. I've got it printed now.

Comment

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
                                let's see what could have torn my feeder pen up this weekend. I have had cows and pigs doing it what else can get in there If my new setup burns down from the fire I think hunting on that ridge was just not meant to happen
                                Robert are you going out tomorrow?
                                I am thinking about taking the shotgun and checking a few stands and see if I can get a few dove while I am at it.

Comment

Working...
                                X