Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Centex_bowhunte View Post
    Did the grass fires out on fort hood mess up anybodys equipment?
    pretty much all guided areas but did here of some timers melting...now we can have popcorn

Comment

it official, closed out the motorpool here in iraq. now just waiting for a ride home, i cant wait to be back in the states!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyHunter68 View Post
        it official, closed out the motorpool here in iraq. now just waiting for a ride home, i cant wait to be back in the states!
        Good to hear!...need all of y'all home!

Comment

James been through three of them in Cali back in the day not a good feeling, in Kansas in five tornados definately not a good feeling for sure. I hear Fort Hood is burning from my better half again.

Reason I asked about the LFA is for the guys that are getting back late for season, I am getting back late but I got a stand or two left on hood and at the CASA so just trying to help out the late commers.

AH68 sounds good to me brother, always good when your or the WAIT part of HURYY the HECK up!!! See ya soon all.

Comment

Kevin Hows the feeder working for ya at the house?

Comment

yeah, should be out of here next week sometime. hopefully i can find a spot to set up on hood. i was thinking about getting a popup blind when i got back too. l figured that would not be so bad to take in and out of the woods on my back, that is if there is woods left cause of the fire.

Comment

There are plenty of places still out there to set up. I'm going this weekend to look for my second set up.

Comment

ok, cool i am hoping to at least get a hog before i go on leave in oct. i will be in va for bow season, but i will be back the end of oct.

Comment

ok, cool i am hoping to at least get a hog before i go on leave in oct. i will be in va for bow season, but i will be back the end of oct.
                    let me know when you get back i work at the Sportsmans center and i might be able to get you on a hog have a few coming to one of my stands

Comment

ok cool, i will be sure to do that, thank you

Comment

Where at in VA?

Comment

chesapeake

Comment

Any word on the quotas for for this year..

Comment

Originally posted by flipajig View Post
                              Probably be out last week or so of sept like last year...will post them for all when we get them

Comment

Originally posted by flipajig View Post
                                Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                                Probably be out last week or so of sept like last year...will post them for all when we get them
                                I know they always try to get it out before Bow season but there has been a few years that it wasn't out until the first weekend of Bow.

Comment

Working...
                                X