• Show
Clear All

Just sent a request to join

Comment

Originally posted by greenshovel View Post
      Just sent a request to join
      Me too

Comment

What's going on guys, I just pcsed here from Campbell and am already itching to get back in the stand. Was hoping maybe I could link up with some of you guys and get to know the areas out here. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Fcasthtr View Post
          What's going on guys, I just pcsed here from Campbell and am already itching to get back in the stand. Was hoping maybe I could link up with some of you guys and get to know the areas out here. Thanks

If you have Facebook join the fort hood hunters group that was created earlier this week

Comment

Originally posted by kylebowhunter View Post
            If you have Facebook join the fort hood hunters group that was created earlier this week

I don't have Facebook or I would of

Comment

Hey Fcasthtr I will be back to Hood next week, I have been Hunting Hood for 7 years now and know a majority of the unguided areas really well. If you are still looking to have someone show you around I would be happy to take you out and show you some spots that have a good amount of wildlife! I love hunting and have been doing it my whole life, but I get alot of joy out of helping others be successful in the woods! You can pm me if you have any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewChris View Post
                Hey Fcasthtr I will be back to Hood next week, I have been Hunting Hood for 7 years now and know a majority of the unguided areas really well. If you are still looking to have someone show you around I would be happy to take you out and show you some spots that have a good amount of wildlife! I love hunting and have been doing it my whole life, but I get alot of joy out of helping others be successful in the woods! You can pm me if you have any questions.
                Now that is what you call a First Class Guy right there.

Comment

Thank you pm sent

Comment

Not sure if ya'll are tracking or not. Aaron (from knocked and loaded) has moved to another bow shop in Lampasas, he is now at Hoffy's Archery between the Ford and Chevy dealerships. Check him out if y'all need and equipment or services. You won't go wrong, he's a stand up guy.

Comment

Thanks for the info greenshovel was wondering if he was still going to be in the area after leaving. They are going to loose alot of business there.. He's one of the best bow techs I've ever met!!

Comment

Thanks for the info greenshovel was wondering if he was still going to be in the area after leaving. They are going to loose alot of business there.. He's one of the best bow techs I've ever met!!
                        I agree, stopped in and saw him this morning. Shop is only temporary until next year and they will be moving up the street. He's just getting started and needs are support through passing the word. He will also be able to perform all Warranty work on Mathews as he is a certified Mathews Tech, so that is a plus.

I ended up getting me a sweet *** Miliinium ground blind chair, I might end up falling asleep in my ground blind now, lol.

I also stopped into Knocked and Loaded prior to going over to his place, I didn't recognize any of the bow techs, nor did I see Sam as well. Asked for a TT Smackdown Pro and the tech had no clue what I was talking about... wanted to know if that was a sight or a rest???

Comment

Aaron's contact number is 1-512-564-1000. He's crazy busy with not much support. The shop is temporary until they convert the old funeral home just up the street.

Comment

Originally posted by Fcasthtr View Post
                            I just got here a couple months ago too. If you want to hook up and check out some areas that would be great. Let me know.

Comment

Interesting read!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Are the areas all closed tomorrow for the Youth Only season? All my spots are indicated open on the schedule, but teletrac says they are closed when i try to sign in.

Comment

Working...
                                X