• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes sir

Comment

I got in but the date change screwed me

Comment

I had 2 legal bucks that were juuuust out of range on opening weekend. Lots and lots of doe, and a handful of small non-legal bucks. Wasn't able to hunt this past weekend.

Comment

Had a good one in bow range last night but to dark to see to shoot. Only 10 minutes after sunset though, maybe he will come a little earlier today

Comment

I've gotten some nice looking does on my trail cam, but unfortunately two knuckleheads walked right through my deer corn yesterday doing God knows what.

Comment

Maybe they didn't know that you owned the area. Hopefully they know now and will stay out of your area.

Comment

It is what it is, as everyone points out that's the breaks of hunting on Ft Hood. I'm pretty sure they almost pooped themselves when I whistled and they looked up and saw me.

Comment

gunn290, sent you a PM

Comment

Replied, but I'm not sure they're going through...

Comment

Originally posted by jackster1978 View Post
                      Maybe they didn't know that you owned the area. Hopefully they know now and will stay out of your area.

Comment

Its all good either way. I did the same thing one time at Ft Drum when I was younger so I just had to laugh at myself later. The sad thing was I had put another stand up for a buddy who couldn't get out there and I could have put at least one of them in that one.

Comment

Still no bucks taken to be bragged about? Area 105 has been shot out. I had a rough start but now I'm seeing lots of deer. Just gotta wait on the right one

Comment

For those with Facebook I created a group

Comment

What's the name, so we can find it on our phone app? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by greenshovel View Post
                                What's the name, so we can find it on our phone app? Thanks.

Fort Hood Hunters

Comment

Working...
                                X