Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kylebowhunter View Post

Sorry for the poor quality but do you think this is the same deer? I was looking at his left g2 with the knot and it got me thinkin
    Yes

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewChris View Post
      You skin grizz pilgrim? Lol love the name and profile pic! Good luck everyone headed to the box here in NTC Wed morning so won't be able to check up for a few weeks hope to see some ldps when I'm back on!!
      Skin that one and I'll bring you another Watch your topknot ! Great movie.

Comment

Yep, id say thats the same deer. Hes a nice one.

Comment

Well headed up to fill the feeders sat and get the cameras up ahould get some good pics

Comment

I'm slowly pulling cameras out, I know mature deer are there and I don't want to see pics of them in front of one stand while I was at another

Comment

Most of the mature bucks have gone nocturnal where I am hunting. Had a nice buck come in opening day, other than that just does, spikes, and younger deer. Waiting for the right wind to get hunt my spot for does. Might sneak in friday and get some meat in the freezer. Depends on what's open.

Comment

Here's a pic I got of one here on Hood. Unfortunately, he lives in my housing area and I can't hunt there.
                Attached Files

Comment

Who here has scored so far?

Comment

One week into the season let's get some updates. Anyone have luck over the last week.

Comment

None yet, small 8 not legal in range this morning.

Comment

Not this guy

Comment

Seeing a bunch of deer, just waiting a mature stud to step out.

Comment

All I've seen is a few small bucks, Been waitin on a doe or a big boy but nothing so far

Comment

Nothing here but have yet to get out in the tree...lol

Comment

Are you fishing sharkathon?

Comment

Working...
                                X