• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am surrounded by squirrels and cows! And the cows won't shut up

Comment

Them cows are annoying as hell.

Comment

Yep free ranging cows have to love them good luck to yall this afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by trollingmotor View Post
          Them cows are annoying as hell.
          No good bro!!

Comment

I'm a Hood newbie this year. I saw a bunch of doe and a couple small non-legal bucks. And the cows are definitely a pain. I've been hand feeding corn for several weeks now. They have pretty much just started bedding at my spot waiting for me to show up with more corn. Deer don't really seem to mind, but it's still annoying.

Comment

Teletrac was very difficult all weekend. Even last night trying to sign-out. And one of my areas that I have been in since July almost every weekend and haven't seen a soul in there was filled up Sunday. I believe the post above about some people running and gunning hoping to stumble in on a honey hole. And some people will teletrac their whole family in to an area to take up spots.

Comment

Is teletrac always bad like it was this weekend? As I said, this is my first year. Is this how I can always expect Teletrac to behave?

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
                  Is teletrac always bad like it was this weekend? As I said, this is my first year. Is this how I can always expect Teletrac to behave?
                  Seemed to be worse this weekend. Opening weekend of gun season will be HORRIBLE with everyone trying to get in on a guided hunt and get in the unguided areas. Seems like there could be a better system for signing in/out. There are plenty of phone numbers but many of them just ring or never answer.

Comment

Yep. Didn't get signed out lastnight until five till 9... Even the sportsman center number was busy.

Comment

I've never seen anything like this weekend in my life. The Teletrac system is broke, no two ways to look at it. I started trying to call in right at 06:00 Friday night and two hours later I finally got into an area that was like my 5th choice. Saturday, I finally got where I wanted, laid 50 pounds of corn and then sat for two hours Sunday morning watching 10 wild donkeys eat it.

Comment

Hmm, wonder what wild donkey tastes like.

Probably like a*s.

Comment

Teletrac is a terrible system. They need to update it and allow you to login via the internet.

Comment

You skin grizz pilgrim? Lol love the name and profile pic! Good luck everyone headed to the box here in NTC Wed morning so won't be able to check up for a few weeks hope to see some ldps when I'm back on!!

Comment

Sorry for the poor quality but do you think this is the same deer? I was looking at his left g2 with the knot and it got me thinkin

Comment

none yet

Comment

Working...
                                X