No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be looking for private property as well. If anyone finds anything for a fair price feel free to pm me

Comment

Good luck to Yall headin out this morning.

Comment

Hope the intense pressure this morning hasn't completely got them off schedule. Good luck to everyone hope your spots or areas haven't not been compromised or tampered with. Keep us updated with yalls sightings and kills

Comment

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
          Matt,
          Where you huntin?
          Fort hood in my guided are but not till opening day gun. Have tournys going on down here.

Comment

How was everyone's morning, see anything? Seen a solid 8 right at first light. Just out of range, about 50 yards or so. Had a spike come in also. I'd say it was a good morning.

Comment

Yep its mid day check in any word or news of anyone having good luck this morning.

Comment

Nothing for us today

Comment

Tough day for us as well out in Gatesville. Moon phase and pressure. Moving between 10-2. Mature ones don't get that way by being stupid. Should have set all day.

Comment

Some **** drove past my truck 300 yards after I had already been in my stand for an hour or longer and now I'm staring at his truck, these areas aren't that big, don't ruin it for the rest of us because you are lazy

Comment

^^^^^ the luxury of hunting public land. It happens don't let it get you down stick with it. My buddy had a guy drive right up to his blind yesterday and he just turned around. People that haven't scouted or set up are running and gunning hoping to stumble on a honey hole or get lucky and find a set no one is in. Just have to out hunt those type of weekend warriors.

Comment

I'm changing tactics for the afternoon hunt. I was ****** because he parked in the area that I was expecting the deer to come from

Comment

Since when is p.i.s.s.e.d a curse word

Comment

Anyone have better luck today or have heard of anything checked in.

Comment

My buddy's daughter took a doe but that's all I know of. I saw some turkey this morning with no clear shot

Comment

In the blind now. So far 2 does, some cows, and a squirrel. I haven't heard of anyone killing anything so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X