No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt, Where's the map? Been looking for it.

Comment

Think I am finally gonna get out this next week to set up.

Comment

Going to get my feeder tomorrow, I will finally be ready to set up.

Comment

What happened here? Everyone including Ed and John get deployed? Sure is quiet.

Comment

Finally got the feeder, now all I gotta do is find some time to get out.

Comment

Originally posted by ballisticbudda View Post
              The closer to hunting season it will pick up on here.

Comment

Hey Tim you don't come around so their ain't nobody worth talkin abouthehe

Comment

I am on my last leg of this J O B and trying to make the best of it. dont no what is going to happen here in a few months. soup line looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
                    I am on my last leg of this J O B and trying to make the best of it. dont no what is going to happen here in a few months. soup line looks good.
                    I received the same briefing. We are just going to leave it in God's hands.

Comment

Been busy with school (student), working on improving the HVAC program at CTC and that darn second job in Lampasas sure does not leave a man with much time on his hands. Surfing the GS as my laptop does its updates and whatever else it needs to do.

Getting fed up with work or is it part of the oops, the gov is broke program? Hopefully you still have a freezer full of pork and venison. I'm down to two or three packages of venison, got a bunch of pork though.

I agree it is in God's hands, but we as Americans need to do everything possible to help him. Buy American, send emails to those worthless ones in D.C. demanding to get their hands out of the pockets of big businesses. My rant of the day.

Comment

Everyone told me when I got this job that Perms are safe. I see that is not always true.

Comment

Oh, the other thing that has been keeping me busy this summer is doing a bit of traveling with my better half. It has been at least 10 years since we have taken a real vacation together. Spent a few days in Hilton Head over the 4th of July week.

Getting ready for a week of cool weather in Buffalo, NY. I hear the walleyes calling my name. Just hope those darn trash fish (smallmouth) don't like what I am presenting to the walleyes.

Comment

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
                            Everyone told me when I got this job that Perms are safe. I see that is not always true.
                            When dealing with anything related to the government, the only thing that is guaranteed is death and taxes. Glad I got a job with a school that can at least generate part of the revenue to run the school.

Comment

When dealing with anything related to the government, the only thing that is guaranteed is death and taxes. Glad I got a job with a school that can at least generate part of the revenue to run the school.

Comment

Yep I hear ya all the govt is seriously broke for sure they just wont admit it and we got to pay for it in the long run so watch out, sounds like a bunch of folks on Hood being let go and that sucks bad, leave it to the big man upstairs.

On a good note I got a guy on here, I won't mention his name but he is set up in a sweet spot of mine and I sure hope it works out for him and I got a bunch of arrows I can leave at my house for the next 3 D tourney and Tim will have someone to bash on again LOL it was good times, even when the bow blew up.

Comment

Working...
                                X