• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice pictures also.

Comment

Originally posted by awhx4 View Post
      Just a couple more pics
      Beautiful Aaron! Enjoy your leave and be safe on your deployment.

Comment

Thanks everyone, I will be back in Hood tomorrow.

Comment

Nice pics. Beautiful!!

Comment

Nice Aaron. Give me a yell if you need anything when you get back here.

Comment

If anyone is looking for something to do Monday morning I could use a little help. I have 1,000 flyers for the upcoming MS walk and I have 20 arm bands for the Belton Parade which allows me to have people pass the flyers out before the Parade. If you would like to help send me a PM.

Thanks in advance.
              Attached Files

Comment

What's up Ft. Hood

Hey there my fellow Ft. Hood Bowhunters. Just droppping a line to see how things are going. Everything is good on this end of the world.....well as good as they can be I guess. I hope you are all getting all of your scouting done and stands set. Start posting some pics of the up and comers for this season. It would be nice to see the wonders of Texas while I am over here in this vacant wasteland.....LOL. Happy hunting...shoot straight...may your arrow find it's mark.......and if you wet a line....may they stretch tight.....and you have a good fight.......Take care y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by TXArrowSlinger View Post
                  Hey there my fellow Ft. Hood Bowhunters. Just droppping a line to see how things are going. Everything is good on this end of the world.....well as good as they can be I guess. I hope you are all getting all of your scouting done and stands set. Start posting some pics of the up and comers for this season. It would be nice to see the wonders of Texas while I am over here in this vacant wasteland.....LOL. Happy hunting...shoot straight...may your arrow find it's mark.......and if you wet a line....may they stretch tight.....and you have a good fight.......Take care y'all.
                  Here's mine in PA Jason:-)...just planted last Sunday.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hey All wishing everyone a happy and SAFE 4th July holiday, I am working and that stinks LOL all is good here staying busy, enjoy this great nations holiday..

Comment

Question for the Hood Hunters, what would you think the reception would be for a Texas Parks and Wildlife Bowhunter Education (IBEP) class sometime in January/February 2012?

I was thinking the first day (classroom) at either the Sportsmans Center or BLORA, and second day (field day) maybe BLORA or Camp Arrowhead.

It would be a good time to get the IBEP for out-of-state requirements and Federal lands, or get a new archer/bowhunter on the right path.

If you think it would be welcomed I'll see what Judy has to say about the facilities.

Comment

Well, if the last one is any indication, I wouldn't be too enthusiastic. But one never knows. Best to wait and see what the other folks have to say. I enjoyed the one I went to. Even if we did have to drink soda.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hezXy1ITCQE"]YouTube - ‪Beer Drinking Christian‬‏[/ame]

Comment

I detect a case of do what I say rather than what I do?

Comment

Rain is doing us some good here...Matt..let's see some pics of yours..I know you have 'em. Will post some deer pics soon...need to relocate my dang camera.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                              Question for the Hood Hunters, what would you think the reception would be for a Texas Parks and Wildlife Bowhunter Education (IBEP) class sometime in January/February 2012?

I was thinking the first day (classroom) at either the Sportsmans Center or BLORA, and second day (field day) maybe BLORA or Camp Arrowhead.

It would be a good time to get the IBEP for out-of-state requirements and Federal lands, or get a new archer/bowhunter on the right path.

If you think it would be welcomed I'll see what Judy has to say about the facilities.
                              I know i would be all for this

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                                I know i would be all for this
                                Another try:-)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X