Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
    Hey Matt...what model is that press you have? Can't decide which one I want to get...gonna have my own little archery shop in the basement soon
    Apple edge

Comment

Hey Daniel..how ya been?
      Im doing good. Heading back for my 3rd time in July. I should be home in a year or so and tryn to get R&R during hunting season. How are you and what are you up to?

Comment

That is my next project a bow press, got everything else. Matt what are the stats in the box blind got some good one coming in.

Comment

Thanks brother

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post

Comment

Doing good..adjusting great to the weather up here in PA...working a GS job and loving it...all the benefits of the Army..minus the BS...stay in touch and if you ever need anything you know how to contact me.

Originally posted by bowhunter59 View Post
            Im doing good. Heading back for my 3rd time in July. I should be home in a year or so and tryn to get R&R during hunting season. How are you and what are you up to?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter59 View Post
              Ya that was me. I was coming back from my mom and dad place up in Ky.
              I ran with you for a little while but had to stop for gas!
              I was in a black lifted tahoe
              I was heading back to Texas from state college pa
              Last edited by txbowhunter31; 06-27-2011, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter31 View Post
                I ran with you for a little while but had to stop for gas!
                I was in a black lifted tahoe
                I was heading back to Texas from state college pa
                Dang...you should have stopped in for a vist...we are just south...how are those cots working for ya

Comment

Good Stuff Edo , That makes me want to drink a BEER or 2

Comment

Dang...you should have stopped in for a vist...we are just south...how are those cots working for ya
                    Those cots are working out great have been using them alot
                    I didn't realize you had moved to pa
                    I was there for a week visiting my brother inlaw he lives in bellefonte but we stayed in a hotel in state college pa sure is nice the weather was great!

Comment

Yeah...I moved in Oct last year and flew back to move the Family in December...took a GS-9 job working at Carlisle Barracks..couldn't pass it up...found a house out here in the mountains 43 miles from work...110 acres of hunting, creek in the back yard and a trout pond in the front...surrounded by State Game Lands. next time you are up this way drop me a line

Those cots are working out great have been using them alot
                      I didn't realize you had moved to pa
                      I was there for a week visiting my brother inlaw he lives in bellefonte but we stayed in a hotel in state college pa sure is nice the weather was great!

Comment

Yeah...I moved in Oct last year and flew back to move the Family in December...took a GS-9 job working at Carlisle Barracks..couldn't pass it up...found a house out here in the mountains 43 miles from work...110 acres of hunting, creek in the back yard and a trout pond in the front...surrounded by State Game Lands. next time you are up this way drop me a line
                        I sure will.
                        after visiting the area I plan on being back to do some hunting and fish a few of the trout streams!
                        The weather and country was beautiful I loved the mountains and saw some real nice state parks and game lands.
                        I have allready started planning a hunting and fishing trip around centre county

Comment

Yeah..it's growing on me...it's nice seeing things still green in the summer. You can come up and trout fish anytime ya want at our place. They stock right next door to us. The state game lands are all over the place here. We are also looking at a 5600 acre lease in Potter County($200 a member)...was surprised at the cost up here compared to there..

I sure will.
                          after visiting the area I plan on being back to do some hunting and fish a few of the trout streams!
                          The weather and country was beautiful I loved the mountains and saw some real nice state parks and game lands.
                          I have allready started planning a hunting and fishing trip around centre county

Comment

ON Leave

Hey everyone, it has been a while since I have been on here. I had been in the process of moving the wife and kids back to Idaho, for this upcoming deployment. I took a few pics while I was out riding around on leave, I know some of you love Texas but this is Gods country here. I have seen some nice Muley's just starting to get horns back still in velvet a I did see a couple of herds of Elk also but I was to far away for the camera.
                            Attached Files

Comment

on leave

Just a couple more pics
                              Attached Files

Comment

very nice pics

Comment

Working...
                                X