• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang you Lance where do I send the LDP's. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
      Dang you Lance where do I send the LDP's. haha

Comment

Lance I had a sweet spot just N of 50 in 305 Matt sat in my stand a time or two and would have scored, I can give you a feneral location of where in a PM if interested, no one hunts the place cause it is wide open, Interested

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
          Lance I had a sweet spot just N of 50 in 305 Matt sat in my stand a time or two and would have scored, I can give you a feneral location of where in a PM if interested, no one hunts the place cause it is wide open, Interested
          How are things going over there? When u coming home?

Comment

Lance Things are good gonna be heading to a busy spot if you will but all is good, I have no complaints, well yeah I do, I miss Texas, the kids and the wife but all is good here.

I can give you step by step procedures of how to get to this stand you will not be disapointed at all I promise, never steered ya wrong have I.

Comment

Whowas driving through tennessee today on 40? Saw a white z_71 with a bowtech and hood bowhunter sticker!

Comment

Long way from home Txbowhunter31 but a good sighting for sure..

Comment

Lance Things are good gonna be heading to a busy spot if you will but all is good, I have no complaints, well yeah I do, I miss Texas, the kids and the wife but all is good here.

I can give you step by step procedures of how to get to this stand you will not be disapointed at all I promise, never steered ya wrong have I.
                  Sounds good. Always look forward to a hunt with ya. GOD Bless ya buddy. We'll see ya soon.

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter31 View Post
                    Whowas driving through tennessee today on 40? Saw a white z_71 with a bowtech and hood bowhunter sticker!
                    that would be daniel hes on leave

Comment

Matt where you been hiding at??

Comment

Matt where you been hiding at??
                        The sportsmans center

Comment

Hey Matt...what model is that press you have? Can't decide which one I want to get...gonna have my own little archery shop in the basement soon

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter31 View Post
                            Ya that was me. I was coming back from my mom and dad place up in Ky.

Comment

Hey Daniel..how ya been?

Originally posted by bowhunter59 View Post
                              Ya that was me. I was coming back from my mom and dad place up in Ky.

Comment

Hi all. Lance Kevin is riogth about TA 305 I hunted it about a dozen time and seen deer 3/4 of the time. I was useing corn. Had several pics of good deer for Texas. Now I am back in IL. So good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X