Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
    HD I know when I say I have been there want make it go any faster but those 9 days will go by faster than you can blink an eye.

See you when you get stateside.

John

It is going by pretty quick. Ready to let some arrows fly.

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
      NP...Have a great Memorial Day brother!
      Happy Memorial Day!

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
        Hey Lance if you check out Killzone ground blinds they are great blinds and they only cost 99 bucks free shipping TYD. I got 3 of them and are easy to set up and I was shooting racoons out of them before I left, my boy still is, check them out if you get the chance... Wait a bit if you are going to put it out on Hood till around 10 days before season starts, it may have a fighting chance to be there on opening day..
        Thanks. I'll check em out.

Comment

Back from Memorial Day weekend at my place in OK. Glad to see I didn't miss anything. Looks to have been pretty quite. Not much in old Sam's Corner either. Took my Mod 97 and some buckshot just in case. The neighbors seem to be doing a good job of keeping the pig population under control. Hope everybody had a good one.

Comment

Down to about a week till I am home. Only 3 more days till I leave the sand box.

Comment

Originally posted by HoffDawg View Post
              Down to about a week till I am home. Only 3 more days till I leave the sand box.

Good to hear...have a safe redeployment brother

Comment

Thanks. Next time I check in I will be back home!!!!!!

Comment

Sure is quiet!

Anybody doing any fishing. Was planning on going out Thursday, but didn't make it. Mowed the lawn instead.

Thinking of buying a Kayak to fish the ponds on post. Maybe a Canoe. Jon boat is such a pain. Works, but a pain.

Going out next week at least one day, for sure.

Comment

If you want to cut some more grass you can come and cut mine. My gardener went and got a JOB at elchicos.

Comment

If you want to cut some more grass you can come and cut mine. My gardener went and got a JOB at elchicos.
                      No thanks! That's one thing I miss about being at sea, Ain't no stinkin grass. One thing I never did understand was that you could be underway for two months and there was still dust and dirt.

Comment

That's what kids are for!

Comment

I havent been around much so what's up yall
                          FLIP

Comment

Still in the Congo here but having a good time.

Here is a question to ya'll, if you were gonna put in a fall food plot on a small tract of land what would ya'll plant for a perinnial plot. It has to be relatively easy since my son is gonna be the one putting it in????

Ideas

Comment

Have son plant the garden behind the house, then you can shoot deer from the deck.

Comment

Already did that and a good thing to but they have been hitting my food plots and mineral blocks I had put out in the spring pretty hard and have not even messed with the garden unreal, all it took was a little PH balancing and the plots took off. Yeah that and the pool gets in the way.

The deck is not sporting, I would like to make it a bit challenging if I could, maybe bring my arrows without broadheads LOL...

I found some stuff that I think is gonna work out pretty good, and he can rake it in...

Comment

Working...
                                X