Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
    Hoff I am in the middle of the jungle with a little chain link fence around our little compound, we have snakes and all kinds of other critters that show up in the middle of the night... make you very careful where you step in the morning and always look down before you do.
    Have you thought about a solar powered electric fence around the base of the fence?

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
      Hoff I am in the middle of the jungle with a little chain link fence around our little compound, we have snakes and all kinds of other critters that show up in the middle of the night... make you very careful where you step in the morning and always look down before you do.
      I remember those days, dumping you boots out before u put them on, shaking out the old fart sack before you get in.. fun stuff...lol

Comment

Yep good times, Tim no they havent thought about a solar power electric fence, but if we could get one here it would be a good idea for sure... it would be darn hard to maintain down here though..

Comment

Fort Hood or Killeen really needs an indoor range. I went to the range on post today during lunch (that is the only chance I have to shoot) and it was so windy. I shot 8 arrows and went back to work.

Comment

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
            Fort Hood or Killeen really needs an indoor range. I went to the range on post today during lunch (that is the only chance I have to shoot) and it was so windy. I shot 8 arrows and went back to work.
            Would be a good business opportunity Lance

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
              Would be a good business opportunity Lance
              That is something to check into. Thanks

Comment

My first Shed

This morning I went out and started my scouting. I found my first shed. I was excited. Never actually found 1 before.

I do have a couple of questions. If you were going to put up a pop-up blind how early would you set it up? and Is there any way to keep snakes, spiders, bees & wasps out of it?
                Attached Files

Comment

Anyone been out trying to stick any piggies?

Comment

This morning I went out and started my scouting. I found my first shed. I was excited. Never actually found 1 before.

I do have a couple of questions. If you were going to put up a pop-up blind how early would you set it up? and Is there any way to keep snakes, spiders, bees & wasps out of it?
                    For a pop-up Lance I would wait a little closer to the season...too many "unwanted" relocation services there if ya know what I mean

Comment

awhx4; Aaron when do you want to get the trailer from me? give me a call. I sent my phone # to you on Face Book.

John

Comment

9 days left in this country!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoffDawg View Post
                          9 days left in this country!!!
                          HD I know when I say I have been there want make it go any faster but those 9 days will go by faster than you can blink an eye.

See you when you get stateside.

John

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
                            For a pop-up Lance I would wait a little closer to the season...too many "unwanted" relocation services there if ya know what I mean
                            I got ya. Thanks!

Comment

I got ya. Thanks!
                              NP...Have a great Memorial Day brother!

Comment

Hey Lance if you check out Killzone ground blinds they are great blinds and they only cost 99 bucks free shipping TYD. I got 3 of them and are easy to set up and I was shooting racoons out of them before I left, my boy still is, check them out if you get the chance... Wait a bit if you are going to put it out on Hood till around 10 days before season starts, it may have a fighting chance to be there on opening day..

Comment

Working...
                                X