Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
    Ed Thanks for the support
    http://main.nationalmssociety.org/si...al&fr_id=17373 I have attached the website to my MS personal page. Our Walk is on 17 Sep at the Carl Levin Park in Harker Heights. Last year we raised over 25,000.oo and had a little over 400 participants. This is our 10th Anniversary and we have done evrey thing we can to make it bigger than ever.

Thanks in advanvance for any support

John
    Is there a way to pledge without putting credit card info on the web?

Comment

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
      Is there a way to pledge without putting credit card info on the web?

Yes Sir I can except either cash or check donation but checks will not get turned in to 17 Sep.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
        Yes Sir I can except either cash or check donation but checks will not get turned in to 17 Sep.
        Thanks. I will get with you.

Comment

Hank so I can do a one time donation to your web site for you and sponsor you on this great mission or is it a mileage thing.

Also I need someones email address, I have been trying to post pics here but no can do, Africa is about 30 years behind, can anyone hook up a Hood brother....

Comment

Kevin it is a one time donationfor as much as you want. You still have my email
            if not I will PM you my Yahoo account

Comment

Cool gonna get some cash to you for support, darn sure is a great thing you do for you and everyone fighting that darn disease. I will send ya some pics to post also.

Comment

BirdRanger's Africa's Pictures

I am posting a few pictures for BirdRanger.
                Kevin will have to explain the pictures.
                Attached Files

Comment

Captions for Kevin's pictures.

1st pic- Which way to the 3D range?
                  2nd pic- Are you sure the range is over there?
                  3rd pic-Positive, follow my tracers!
                  4th pic-Foam targets don't hold up well in the heat, so we have to use real targets.
                  5th pic- Here we are getting ready to inflate the gator target, just hope it holds up. Oh, darn, I left my bow and arrows back at the house.

Kevin, what kind of snake is that?

Comment

Cool Tim

Comment

Hey Tim you are pretty close to right on the captions, we were giving some instruction on firing the RPG7s they had never seen them before so we have to get pretty in depth..

The snake, we have no idea we are still tring to ID it but it was venomous and now it is dead, we have been killin snakes all over tha place now the rainy season is over, kiled a mamba on saturday, they chopped it into hundreds of pieces LOL.

Tha last picture is teaching them to raise their own fish for food, the ponds have catfish and tilipia and pumkinseeds in them, they use a drift net to catch their food...We were pulling a few cats out of the net..

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
                        Hey Tim you are pretty close to right on the captions, we were giving some instruction on firing the RPG7s they had never seen them before so we have to get pretty in depth..

The snake, we have no idea we are still tring to ID it but it was venomous and now it is dead, we have been killin snakes all over tha place now the rainy season is over, kiled a mamba on saturday, they chopped it into hundreds of pieces LOL.

Tha last picture is teaching them to raise their own fish for food, the ponds have catfish and tilipia and pumkinseeds in them, they use a drift net to catch their food...We were pulling a few cats out of the net..
                        If I were you, I would have snake boots that resemble chest waders. Too many big, poisonous snakes over there. Be safe, and remember, do not shoot a snake with your bow fishing rig.

Comment

Words to live by for sure, but hheck we dont even have anti-vemon here so more or less you get bit, have a seat, smoke a cigar and wait for the cardiac arrest to happen, we do think the snake is some kind of a half breed it was well over 2 meters long and about 3 in in diameter but it had a very bad day for sure, like I said earlier, now the rainy season is over they are all over the place you dont have to go look they will just show up..

Comment

Hey here is a good link that I posted over around the campfire.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
                              Words to live by for sure, but hheck we dont even have anti-vemon here so more or less you get bit, have a seat, smoke a cigar and wait for the cardiac arrest to happen, we do think the snake is some kind of a half breed it was well over 2 meters long and about 3 in in diameter but it had a very bad day for sure, like I said earlier, now the rainy season is over they are all over the place you dont have to go look they will just show up..
                              I know what you mean. Our COB don't have any either. Don't make to much sence seeing how ALL the critters over here are venomous.

Comment

Hoff I am in the middle of the jungle with a little chain link fence around our little compound, we have snakes and all kinds of other critters that show up in the middle of the night... make you very careful where you step in the morning and always look down before you do.

Comment

Working...
                                X