Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kap all of them.

Comment

Just past on a legal 8 but he was all broken up.i want the one that kicked his butt

Comment

Nothing yet out here in Lampasas.

Comment

Man sounds like it is going to be a very productive weekend. Good luck all of my fellow FHB'ers.

I am just packing my stuff to move my wifey and kiddos back to that area in a couple of days.

Can't wait for this retirement **** to come through. I want to get back home soooo bad!!!!

Comment

7pt down in Lampasas!!!! Ldps to follow.

Comment

Lampasas is on the board, nice work Shane and a nice buck on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Saltej_77 View Post
                Stick em brother, I'm at the farm right now covered in doe
                Hogs never did make it within range....bring me a doe for my freezer! Hope you get some of those bucks that we know are out there to come in for ya!
                Last edited by FullDrawFanatic; 11-09-2012, 09:57 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by FtHoodBowHunter View Post
                  Way to go brother. Let's see some LDP's.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
                    Lampasas is on the board, nice work Shane and a nice buck on the ground.
                    Was this one of your home grown deer Kevin? LOL. Those food plots must be working wonders brother.

Comment

Originally posted by FtHoodBowHunter View Post
                      Congrats Shane!

Comment

Here is LDP and story.

Get to the stand alittle after 5 this morning. Sit till about 7:15. I decided to sit on the side of a hill that over looked my feeder and some other areas that I had seen deer on my camera. I check in with TBH at 7:48 and report nothing going on. About 7:55 I decide to hit the grunt a few times, Look down at my feeder and I see a big doe, broadside and looking over her shoulder behind her. Just as I get my gun up to my shoulder, she bolts. I was trying to see where she went and I happen to look over where she came from and I see a buck come out, nose to the ground. I see him for about 2 seconds and he goes behind some cedars. I take a knee, and am watching where I seen the doe. Then out of nowhere, here come this 7pt (busted up 8), hauling butt. I bawl and him twice and he finally stops and turns straight toward me, give the antlers a quick look, outside the ears, get his chest in my crosshairs, and pull the trigger. Watched in drop in my scope. Never took a step. Ranged it after I shot, 21 yards.

Might not be the biggest or oldest buck. Might not be a trophy to some. But it is my first Texas buck, and I am proud of him. Even if he is just at 13". Gonna try my first euro mount with him..

Thanks for reading... Shawn

Comment

Nice Buck

Comment

A clean harvest is a trophy in any ones book. Way to go brother. Great first Texas buck.

Comment

In the stand waiting unguided today

Comment

Congrats to everybody what did good!!!

Struck out this a.m.

Think I'll try to stick a pig in the morning, like about 2 a.m.

Comment

Working...
                                X