Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are re runs?

Comment

Comment

That's what I'm talkin about!^^^^

Comment

Tried to sign into 203 for tomorrow to get my cam and stand and it says it is closed.

Comment

Originally posted by FtHoodBowHunter View Post
            Tried to sign into 203 for tomorrow to get my cam and stand and it says it is closed.
            Do area access non hunting! Call in that way or call SCand get someone to check the system, might just be a simple mistake

Comment

What are re runs?
              Oats!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckcommander08 View Post
                Oats!
                Thanks.

I did the option for no hunt.ing. Gonna try again tomorrow, if it still dont work I will call the SC.

Comment

Just trying to help folks, and try and treat them the way I want to be treated is all brothers. Hope it works out for ya Chris. I think it will if ya set up behind that stuff going north.

Shane been seeing some big ones moving out here in Lampasas. So get out here this weekend.

Comment

Thanks all just treating folks they way I want to be treated is all.

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                      Thanks Matt. I can finally get into my areas. Gonna be a good weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckcommander08 View Post
                        Do area access non hunting! Call in that way or call SCand get someone to check the system, might just be a simple mistake
                        If the area is non-hunting; i.e. SE section non-hunting for deer, you can call in either options 4 hunting except deer and turkey, or option 3 other than hunting.

If it's an area with hunting deer authorized (almost everything other than the se) and it's closed, you need to call the sc.

If all else fails, call the sc. There are several things that can, and do, go wrong with teletrac on occassion.

Hope that made sense.
                        Last edited by EdO; 11-08-2012, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Can you request one of the guided hunts, but use a bow? Or does have it to be rifle, muzzle loader, or shotgun?

Comment

Originally posted by GottaGetMy1stWT View Post
                            Can you request one of the guided hunts, but use a bow? Or does have it to be rifle, muzzle loader, or shotgun?
                            You can request to use a bow on a guided hunt, however most of the blinds are box style blinds and would be almost impossible to draw and shoot out of.

I would talk to Matt, he is a fellow bow hunter, and tries his best to help anyone out.

It would probably be wise to go up to the SC in the morning and try and talk to some of the other guides if you are wanting to hunt a certain area. Most everyone up there is very helpful and does what they can to accommodate.

Good luck and let us know the outcome bub.

Comment

Try to call back, sometimes the system gets screwy when they update the Teletrac system with the new areas.

If no luck, call up to the SC and talk to someone about signing out for that area.

Comment

Originally posted by TXArrowSlinger View Post
                                You can request to use a bow on a guided hunt, however most of the blinds are box style blinds and would be almost impossible to draw and shoot out of.

I would talk to Matt, he is a fellow bow hunter, and tries his best to help anyone out.

It would probably be wise to go up to the SC in the morning and try and talk to some of the other guides if you are wanting to hunt a certain area. Most everyone up there is very helpful and does what they can to accommodate.

Good luck and let us know the outcome bub.
                                Didn't know that. Thanks for info. So should I call them tonight, try teletrac, or just show up in the morning?

Comment

Working...
                                X