Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXArrowSlinger View Post
    No worries bub, it aint worth it.

Go out and set your stuff up. If someone gets it, so be it.

Don't let the stupid ****$ out there that have no ethics, morals, or conscience keep you from doing what you love.

All you can do is lock it up and hope it deters the crooks out there, kinda just like using condoms.........you just take a chance and hope they work!!!!!
    You have me rolling! Too funny! Thanks for the help brother

Comment

They are starting to mike should be full blown next week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
        I HAVE SEEN THEM USE CHAINSAWS AND CUTTERS. so I hope ya got it covered.
        Some people carry a cutting tourch and not much you can do about that.. Saw a guy pulling out of ft hood in a old army jeep the other day with bottles strapped in the back.. Game warden says he knows who it was..

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
          Some people carry a cutting tourch and not much you can do about that.. Saw a guy pulling out of ft hood in a old army jeep the other day with bottles strapped in the back.. Game warden says he knows who it was..
          but even though they know who it is they wont do a thing about it. they would rather waste their time checking the same 3 people every time they go out for permit and license. I mean seriously if you check me five days in a row and im good, then the next 15 that you stop to check me im probably still good! just a thought, haha but it is what it is, they have a job to do and this place is so big they cant be everywhere.

Comment

What is this no half day guided hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by randal
              Quote:

Originally Posted by BirdRanger

I HAVE SEEN THEM USE CHAINSAWS AND CUTTERS. so I hope ya got it covered.

Thats why I'm only leaving a home made blind on the woods and home made portable stands hopefully they wont want to steal it if they do it wont be a huge loss

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger
                They are starting to mike should be full blown next week or so.
                Cool I wont completly miss it. They are rutting in MN

Comment

Met a fellow TBH member today! Great to meet you Kevin! Thank you for all the help!

Comment

Originally posted by FtHoodBowHunter View Post
                    What is this no half day guided hunt?
                    They used to do guided evening hunts only some during the mon-fri week.. You can still do a half day hunt on Saturday and Sunday but have to let them know your plans.. If you sign in planning on doing a Saturday evening hunt and you don't tell the sc about it you get canned for that whole day..

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1234 View Post
                      Thats why I'm only leaving a home made blind on the woods and home made portable stands hopefully they wont want to steal it if they do it wont be a huge loss

Yeah the less metal the less chance to get stolen.. They like stuff they can either sell or take for scrap metal.. GW said they will spend 2 days and 50 dollars in gas to get 60 dollars in scrap metal..

Comment

What's up everyone, been a while. How's everyone been doing? I still haven't been able to connect with anything so I hope someone is filling their freezer

Comment

Passed a 125 8 this morning not what I want but a big buck

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                            Passed a 125 8 this morning not what I want but a big buck
                            Send him my way I'll shoot him!

Comment

Mat, you Always got BIGGER plans!!! LMFBO!!! Can't wait to see what you decide is big enough bub.

Comment

Originally posted by TXArrowSlinger View Post
                                Mat, you Always got BIGGER plans!!! LMFBO!!! Can't wait to see what you decide is big enough bub.
                                Looking for 130 or better seen one 2 days in a row out of same stand so we will see.

Comment

Working...
                                X