X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No good man. I have stuff in the 300's

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
      Pretty much depends on where you leave your stuff. I've lost two feeders, three cameras and a pop-up, but they were in pretty high traffic areas. My ladder stands survived, guess they were too much trouble. The stuff I have that is away from the mainstream traffic has been safe. I live dangerously and leave stuff out year around. Never really lost anything until after last season was over with, then it all started to disappear. So I'd have to say that the thievery has gotten a lot worse recently. Whether it's worth it or not, is somethng you have to decide for yourself.
      Thanks for the advice! I figure I'll give it a try...hand feeding and a quick pop up the morning of hasn't been all that affective.

Comment

Originally posted by montros View Post
        No good man. I have stuff in the 300's
        Yeah I won't leave stuff out there after I got a lot stolen..

Comment

300= HIGH RISK placement, 2 favorite places on hood for thieves is 300 and 105 good luck with your stuff though.

Comment

I have lost stands in 300 105 21 and8a they can get them any where you put them

Comment

I have lost stuff in 203, 105, and 300

Comment

It's public hunting, it's sad to say, but if left out, it will grow legs.

Comment

Where do most y'all hunt in the woods are in the open fields ?

Comment

Do you guys chain and lock everything to trees?

Comment

Originally posted by FullDrawFanatic View Post
                      . As to the other question. I hunt mostly way back where its off the beaten path have to walk everything way back in. But on a good note see deer just about every sit. Most are not what I'm looking for but at least there nice to look at

Comment

Live hunt Lampasas style, got my 6 year old in the blind, some vs1 out see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by FullDrawFanatic View Post
                          Yep

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
                            Live hunt Lampasas style, got my 6 year old in the blind, some vs1 out see what happens.
                            Good Luck. I will be back out next weekend.

Comment

Still got a bit to go for time. Got my hunting buddy with me, that's all that matters. Winds are blowing good out here 10-15 knots.

Comment

Had a 10 chase a doe right through the center of town this morning, it was crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X