No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, here it is, Saturday for real. Anybody do anything interesting. I didn't. Waiting for the wind to lay down so I can hit the lake. There's fishies to be caught.

Comment

I spend this Saturday just like the last 40. Sleeping then working.. 5 more weeks, I'll be home doing nothing..LOL

Comment

Not much today but here in a few let's go racing boys.

Comment

Canadiain bacon turned out great but im going to have to modifie my smoker I cant get the heat low enough the lowest im able to get it to is 160-170 im looking for cold smoking 100 to 120 what fun.
          Good luck to all
          FLIP

Comment

Well, the Rangers beat the A's 11-2 today which keeps the up a game in the AL West. Doesn't mean a thing to the live in Chinese Chef/Maid, she's waiting on the race and Tony Stewart. He and Mikey are her favorite drivers. My favorites are Junior Johnson and David Pearson. So much for me, might as well go fishing or drink beer (a small amount for my innards sake, 1 Timothy 5:23 ... "Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.") I guess beer is a suitable substitute.

Comment

For those who dare.

Friday the 13th, special scoring. No 12 rings, they are now 13 rings!
              Attached Files

Comment

Ah **** my luck that sounds fun as heck Tim!

Comment

yes it does might have to shoot that one

Comment

Sounds like a good shoot to me, I am just hanging out here in Africa, I get a lot of shooting in down here after work, soon I am gonna start whacking a few of these funny looking crows down here for target practice.

For all back home Bin Laden is dead, as we all know, and it is a great thing but now stuff is gonna get ugly now that he has become a Marter. Be safe and becareful, cause it is about to get ugly with the muslims on a jihad...

Comment

Originally posted by hrdwrkncwby76 View Post
                      Ah **** my luck that sounds fun as heck Tim!
                      If things go well (attendance) then I think the plan is to do the night shoot every other month or so. I would like to do one at least once a year, especially on a Friday the 13th.

I'll get with Aaron about the scores.

Kevin, nice to hear that you remembered to take your arrows to Africa. Be safe and take some pictures, we'd like to see some of the wildlife. And remember, on TBH, if there ain't any pictures, it did not happen!

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
                        Sounds like a good shoot to me, I am just hanging out here in Africa, I get a lot of shooting in down here after work, soon I am gonna start whacking a few of these funny looking crows down here for target practice.

For all back home Bin Laden is dead, as we all know, and it is a great thing but now stuff is gonna get ugly now that he has become a Marter. Be safe and becareful, cause it is about to get ugly with the muslims on a jihad...

A real man would target practice on water buffalo.

Take care and the piggies are awaiting your safe return.

Comment

35 more days till I head back stateside!!

Comment

About that till i send my daughter to Maine for the summer

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                              Does she know yet?

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                                Does she know there ain't nobody to take her pig hunting there??? I seem to remember somebody bugging somebody else about going pig hunting. Maybe you should reconsider.

Comment

Working...
                                X