Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
    Unless you are pulling it out everyday. Then they cover that in the meeting But I take it if you are going to leave it in the woods the grid needs turned in.
    Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
      Thanks.
      I couldn't figure it out either, so to be on the safe side I turned in the grids. Wan't any big deal, everybody knows where my stuff is anyway. Sides that they just threw the piece of paper on one of the shelves. Didn't even bother to file it. After I went to all the trouble to print it out and all. I'm thinkin they aren't really caring much unless somebody complains.

Well, here it is two minutes after beer o'clock so think I'll put some music on the Bose and pop the top on a Shiner 102.

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
        What's up brother..long time, no hear
        I am getting ready to go back over one more time and the honey do list and and hunting do list just never ends. This job is just getting in the way to much.

Comment

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
          Do ladder stands require a 10 digit grid coordinate be turned into SC.
          no they dont a ladder stand is not considered a permanent stand.only box blinds but still have to have a gear tag on them.

Comment

Shot me another pig on sunday. She had a problem with a 240 JHP out of a M94 Winchester.
            I gues she would weigh around 50 lbs. came in around 2130.
            Good luck to all
            FLIP.

Comment

Originally posted by flipajig View Post
              Shot me another pig on sunday. She had a problem with a 240 JHP out of a M94 Winchester.
              I gues she would weigh around 50 lbs. came in around 2130.
              Good luck to all
              FLIP.
              Congrats

Comment

congrats on the pig

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                  no they dont a ladder stand is not considered a permanent stand.only box blinds but still have to have a gear tag on them.
                  This is good news. Thanks.

Comment

Anyone been out huntin piggies or doing any fishin?

Comment

Been out in my area boy have they been tearing it up. Alot of construction and road work going on again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
                        Been out in my area boy have they been tearing it up. Alot of construction and road work going on again this year.
                        hopefully they finish that up this summer

Comment

Originally posted by HoffDawg View Post
                          Anyone been out huntin piggies or doing any fishin?
                          I went fishing this morning. Got five or six short blacks and two keepers. Then ten o'clock and about nine million crazzies showed up. I thought it was Thurday, but must be Saturday. Only explaination for all the boats. So I accepted the fact I had my days confused and loader er up and went home. Cleaned, cooked and ate the keepers. Enjoying a few Lone Stars now.

Comment

Well, being as how I got it all fingered out that it's Saturday ... Might as well have a little day appropriate music.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap_twYQ-on8"]YouTube - Don Williams - Louisiana Saturday Night - Ruso.wmv[/ame]

Comment

Ive been out chaseing Whites some days you whackem and other days you dont
                              between the sand flats,cowhouse and main lake is were im finding them.
                              my freezer is getting full.
                              just picked up 70 lbs of pork bellies for some home made bacon.
                              another 10 lbs of beef for some more Jerkey,Im making some more canadian bacon
                              tomarrow (LIFE IS GOOD)
                              Good luck to all
                              FLIP.

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
                                Well, being as how I got it all fingered out that it's Saturday ... Might as well have a little day appropriate music.

YouTube - Don Williams - Louisiana Saturday Night - Ruso.wmv
                                I remember listening to Don Williams when I was a kid. Good music

Comment

Working...
                                X