No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a doe 80 yards here kitty, kitty, come to pawpaw. Make a mistake, I dare ya.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger
      Got a doe 80 yards here kitty, kitty, come to pawpaw. Make a mistake, I dare ya.
      Nice

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

Sure is a nice morning, the deer out here are vocal. Does fed off in different direction.

Comment

Thats all I could think of this morning at pt was finialy some cold to get these deer moving

Comment

That's hunting

Comment

I can't wait for the SE to open up ... methink's it's gonna be a madhouse!

Comment

Originally posted by EdO
                I can't wait for the SE to open up ... methink's it's gonna be a madhouse!
                Is that area good for turkey

Comment

I have never been in the SE , I might have to Check it out also See if I can find a new spot

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1234 View Post
                    Is that area good for turkey

It does have turkey have seen birds and have gotten some on game camera. Whether it's "good" or not, I couldn't say. I do my turkey hunting at HEB. I seem to be a lot more successful there. I'm in the running for the laziest man in the world. Haven't made it yet, but working on it.

Where at in MN?

Comment

115 opened last min today thought I would pass the word

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
                        Sure is a nice morning, the deer out here are vocal. Does fed off in different direction.
                        Kevin,
                        What kind of results have you had with the B&J stuff so far?

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                          115 opened last min today thought I would pass the word
                          Can u get some of the other areas to open?

Comment

I know it pretty well....was the Chief Guide for 35 before it closed.....was one of the best turkey spots along with 36:thumbup:

Originally posted by Blue Eagle2 View Post
                            I have never been in the SE , I might have to Check it out also See if I can find a new spot

Comment

Lance in have had good luck. I use it in a coffee can and put it out in a pile important my shooting lanes. I am hunting off feeders this year, I got them going but not hunting over them.

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
                                I know it pretty well....was the Chief Guide for 35 before it closed.....was one of the best turkey spots along with 36:thumbup:
                                Thanks I will have to check it out How have you been , I enjoyed the party at your place before you moved. Hope that things are going Well for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X