No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I read on the old thread that you couldn't even buy the hunting permit in July, but you can the area access pass. But I am planning on getting the fishing pass as well. So I am assuming that you can scout with just the area access pass?

Comment

Originally posted by HoffDawg View Post
      I think I read on the old thread that you couldn't even buy the hunting permit in July, but you can the area access pass. But I am planning on getting the fishing pass as well. So I am assuming that you can scout with just the area access pass?
      you can buy one but it would be a waste of $50.Since the new ones come out aug 15

Comment

Finaly got out and got a couple new stands in place both double sets. Saw 11 deer between the two sets 5 were a group of bucks 3 big body. the others were big *** prego does

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
          Finaly got out and got a couple new stands in place both double sets. Saw 11 deer between the two sets 5 were a group of bucks 3 big body. the others were big *** prego does
          Sweet..sounds like a good set-up. I'm sitting here enjoying me some good 'ol Jack Daniels(Ducks Unlimited..the good stuff) and Coke on the front porch

Comment

If anyone has some wood that they are not needing or know where there is some wood I can get, please let me know. This spring clean up really cleaned up TA33. They took the good, bad and the ugly stands out. I am getting help from the friend but can us any help. I trade what I have or labor for it.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter59 View Post
              If anyone has some wood that they are not needing or know where there is some wood I can get, please let me know. This spring clean up really cleaned up TA33. They took the good, bad and the ugly stands out. I am getting help from the friend but can us any help. I trade what I have or labor for it.
              What's up brother..long time, no hear

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter59 View Post
                i have a few 2+4s here for ya

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
                  What's up brother..long time, no hear
                  they really cleaned him out up there

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                    they really cleaned him out up there

Wow...wish I could help him out. have they started letting them back in to the dump to get wood?

Comment

Wow...wish I could help him out. have they started letting them back in to the dump to get wood?
                      Not sure if they have yet but Kipp said there is plenty out there right now,So i would say they are

Comment

NEVER stopped the guides from going in and getting wood. As long as your name is on the guides list you can get wood from the dump and go to the recycle center to get canvas and net. The only problem latley and for the longest time they have been shreading like crazy. and you are not allowed to climb on the stacks.

Comment

Do ladder stands require a 10 digit grid coordinate be turned into SC.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
                            NEVER stopped the guides from going in and getting wood. As long as your name is on the guides list you can get wood from the dump and go to the recycle center to get canvas and net. The only problem latley and for the longest time they have been shreading like crazy. and you are not allowed to climb on the stacks.
                            Yeah, they can be pretty crazy about climbing on the stacks...and they do like to go crazy on the shredding....alot of nails all around the piles, too...rough on some tires if you're not careful.

Comment

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
                              Lance from the meeting I understand it to mean yes. But I would get with Phil or Judy and verify or wait until they come out with the new book and have it in writing

Comment

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
                                Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
                                Lance from the meeting I understand it to mean yes. But I would get with Phil or Judy and verify or wait until they come out with the new book and have it in writing
                                Unless you are pulling it out everyday. Then they cover that in the meeting But I take it if you are going to leave it in the woods the grid needs turned in.

Comment

Working...
                                X